What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Rookie #1 (1 Viewer)

Who is the #1 rookie in FF?

• Brian Brohm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Felix Jones

• Darren McFadden

• Rashard Mendenhall

• Matt Ryan

• Jonathan Stewart

• [No response text]

• Total voters

jeter23

Footballguy
For those of you who own the 1.01 rookie pick in your dynasty league, or those that would like to own it, who are you taking?

Feel free to take your league rules and other details into account, as they are not specified. PPR, scarcity of RBs and obviously, team need would affect each vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who own the 1.01 rookie pick in your dynasty league, or those that would like to own it, who are you taking?
Why limit the pool? I'm also curious as to what people would trade for it, but I can understand if that isn't the intent of your thread. FWIW, I voted Stewart. As much as I like McFadden, I think he poses more risk. non-PPR league.

Why limit the pool? I'm also curious as to what people would trade for it, but I can understand if that isn't the intent of your thread. FWIW, I voted Stewart. As much as I like McFadden, I think he poses more risk. non-PPR league.
Not limiting at all. Those who have it or want it. My guess is that covers everyone. :thumbdown: I too am interested in the trade value of the top picks.

with the number one pick I would take McFadden because of trade value, but IMO the best player coming out in this draft (fantasy wise) is Johnathan Stewart

McFadden and it isn't close. Actually, someone already offered me their entire 08 draft for the 1.01 pick.

I had the 1.1 in one of my leagues, traded it along with the 2.1 for the 1.3, 1.6 and Lee Evans.

I'd like to think I made away pretty good considering I'll be able to grab Stewart/Jones and still have a chance at a good RB at 1.6 or possibly the top WR in the draft. :no:

Thin Spirit said:
I had the 1.1 in one of my leagues, traded it along with the 2.1 for the 1.3, 1.6 and Lee Evans.I'd like to think I made away pretty good considering I'll be able to grab Stewart/Jones and still have a chance at a good RB at 1.6 or possibly the top WR in the draft. :lmao:
Yea, that's robbery. You can bet that every league has a few "McFadden = Peterson" guys who will be willing to sell the farm for Run DMC. Those are the guys to target if you own the top pick.

Users who are viewing this thread