What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Rookie #2 (1 Viewer)

Who is the #2 rookie in FF?

• Brian Brohm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Felix Jones

• Rashard Mendenhall

• Ray Rice

• Matt Ryan

• Jonathan Stewart

• Total voters
Situation wise, who's to day McFadden is the clear cut #1 choice? I think it is a tad early to pick yet, situation will decide ALOT for this years class imo.

Situation wise, who's to day McFadden is the clear cut #1 choice? I think it is a tad early to pick yet, situation will decide ALOT for this years class imo.
Agreed, but some leagues draft before the NFL draft. IMO, Stew and Mac are 1a/1b as it is.

i think it al depends on where each ends up. I like whover ends up in Seattle or Houston. If McFadden gets drafted into a RBBC, I think his value goes way down.

I have to go with Stewart. I think he is the best blend of talent and proven ability of the remaining RBs.

King of the Wolfies said:
i think it al depends on where each ends up. I like whover ends up in Seattle or Houston. If McFadden gets drafted into a RBBC, I think his value goes way down.
I agree, I could see someone moving ahead of McFadden for sure, based on where they end up.

King of the Wolfies said:
I agree, I could see someone moving ahead of McFadden for sure, based on where they end up.
McFadden will probably go top 10 to a struggling team or NE which would be a RBBC of similar RBs. Stewart/Jones/Mendenhall will probably go to more successful teams that need them to start this year or next. I think picks 2-4 are the better value, and voted Stewart for the #1 and obviously again for the #2.

Users who are viewing this thread