What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the #5 rookie in FF? (1 Viewer)

Who is the #5 rookie in FF?

• Ray Rice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Ryan

• Steve Slaton

• Kevin Smith

• Andre Woodson

• Brian Brohm

• DeSean Jackson

• Jamaal Charles

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I think we're entering the territory now where FFL team needs and opportunity really come into play.

I think we're entering the territory now where FFL team needs and opportunity really come into play.
I agree. I think after 5, (if Rice keeps getting votes) it really becomes close between a few different guys.
Is DeShean Jackson really a more viable option than Malcolm Kelly? From what I've seen/read, I would find it hard to believe that Jackson is the first WR drafted in dynasty leagues this year, even if he does declare by tomorrow.

I agree. I think after 5, (if Rice keeps getting votes) it really becomes close between a few different guys.
Is DeShean Jackson really a more viable option than Malcolm Kelly? From what I've seen/read, I would find it hard to believe that Jackson is the first WR drafted in dynasty leagues this year, even if he does declare by tomorrow.
:no:I expect Kelly to be the first WR off the board. Jackson is somewhat overrated by the FF community. He's a good return man, but not necessarily a special WR prospect. My Cal friend actually thinks Hawkins might be a better pro (and for whatever it's worth, this guy told me before the draft that MJD should be a top 3 pick).

:no:I expect Kelly to be the first WR off the board. Jackson is somewhat overrated by the FF community. He's a good return man, but not necessarily a special WR prospect. My Cal friend actually thinks Hawkins might be a better pro (and for whatever it's worth, this guy told me before the draft that MJD should be a top 3 pick).
I actually agree and I like Kelly a bit more. I was including Jackson based on the assumption that many viewed him as the top WR available. I was just talking with someone today and we were discussing the fact that many WRs could be viewed as the top WR at this point. As has been said several times, once the draft is complete, we will know more. I could not argue with Kelly, Jackson, Sweed, Doucet, Manningham as the top guy and I know others like Bowman, Bennett and Hardy as well. I am sure I am forgetting someone. I will add some more WRs next poll.

Ray Rice is the last of the Sure Fire Talented RB's. The 5 pick is a great place to be. I think Ray Rice will be a excellent NFL Running Back no matter what situation he falls into. He is a little, quick, strong and tough son of a b**** who runs down hill. Rice may be the second best RB to land in this draft.

Users who are viewing this thread