What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the #6 rookie in FF? (2 Viewers)

Who is the #6 rookie in FF?

• Matt Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Slaton

• Kevin Smith

• Andre Woodson

• Brian Brohm

• DeSean Jackson

• Malcolm Kelly

• Jamaal Charles

• Limas Sweed

• Mario Manningham

• Early Doucet

• James Davis

• Total voters
Doucet is underated...
I'm not sure he's even the best WR in the draft. I wouldn't call this draft studly with WRs and I don't see anyone than ranks as a Calvin Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald type of WR. Both of those guys deserved to be top 5. Edit: I see you edited to remove asking should Doucet be in the to 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone else think Kevin Smith doesnt have what it takes to make it as a starting RB in the NFL?

Chris Johnson (ECU) should be on there. MK Jr thinks he could be the third RB off the board.

Kiper: You have to start with East Carolina's senior running back Chris Johnson, who had 418 all-purpose yards against Boise State in the Hawaii Bowl. He had 233 rushing yards and one touchdown; 32 receiving yards and a touchdown; and 153 kickoff return yards. He should run the 40-yard dash somewhere in the 4.3 range. With his speed and versatility, Johnson could be the third running back taken after Arkansas' Darren McFadden and Felix Jones -- assuming both McFadden and Jones declare for the draft.

Chris Johnson (ECU) should be on there. MK Jr thinks he could be the third RB off the board.

Kiper: You have to start with East Carolina's senior running back Chris Johnson, who had 418 all-purpose yards against Boise State in the Hawaii Bowl. He had 233 rushing yards and one touchdown; 32 receiving yards and a touchdown; and 153 kickoff return yards. He should run the 40-yard dash somewhere in the 4.3 range. With his speed and versatility, Johnson could be the third running back taken after Arkansas' Darren McFadden and Felix Jones -- assuming both McFadden and Jones declare for the draft.
i don't know about top 3, but top 5 is a possibility

anyone else think Kevin Smith doesnt have what it takes to make it as a starting RB in the NFL?
I am unsure about Smith also. He doesn't appear to be a physically opposing or proto-typical tail back in physical stature. He's neither a small, compact, shifty back nor a taller opposing power runner. But in all honesty I watched him probably 3 times last season and even in his stature he seemed to break tackles and looked to have enough speed. I am just unsure and voted for Charles eventhough I think he's more of a track runner than a football player. I have concerns about his fumbling also. :shock:

Thanks for starting the poll Jeter. Any plans on re-polling after a few weeks to see if a player's stock is rising or falling?

Thanks for starting the poll Jeter. Any plans on re-polling after a few weeks to see if a player's stock is rising or falling?
Yeah, I will probably do another later. I will wait until at least after the combine, and maybe after the draft. These usually last just as long as there is interest and with the deep class, it maybe go 2 rounds (top 24 players).

Users who are viewing this thread