What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the #8 rookie in FF? (1 Viewer)

Who is the #8 rookie in FF?

• Matt Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Slaton

• Andre Woodson

• Brian Brohm

• DeSean Jackson

• Malcolm Kelly

• Limas Sweed

• Mario Manningham

• Early Doucet

• James Davis

• Tashard Choice

• James Hardy

• Chris Johnson

• Total voters
If I were drafting today I would probably go WR here. Kelly was my pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how you can't go with Chris Johnson. I see him in the same 'tie' as the last 2 backs off the board. Once he runs a 4.3 at the combine, he might get a little more respect

loose circuits said:
I don't know how you can't go with Chris Johnson. I see him in the same 'tie' as the last 2 backs off the board. Once he runs a 4.3 at the combine, he might get a little more respect
Chris Henry part deux.

loose circuits said:
Chris Henry part deux.
no clue where you get that. Chris Henry never did anything on the college level and was an obvious workout warrior. While Johnson has been a weapon as a receiver, returner, and runner.Some are even considering Johnson in the top 5 and at par with Felix jones, but I'm not going to go that far...I would probably compare him to a poor man's Reggie Bush rather than workout warrior Henry...

I think Earl Bennett should be an option here. I think he will be the most productive rookie reciever this year.

Otherwise, Kelly.

Users who are viewing this thread