What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the #10 rookie in FF? (1 Viewer)

Who is the #10 rookie in FF?

• Andre Woodson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brian Brohm

• Desean Jackson

• Malcolm Kelly

• Limas Sweed

• Mario Manningham

• Early Doucet

• James Davis

• Tashard Choice

• James Hardy

• Chris Johnson

• Earl Bennett

• Adarius Bowman

• Total voters

jeter23

Footballguy
Torn between Kelly and Johnson on this one, but would take either before Slaton. I don't really like rook WRs, but Kelly's got some nice hands and is my favorite WR this year. Johnson, I don't really like as a NFL RB, but as a Metcalf or Megget type of contributor, he could end up being a killer 3rd down back and may be huge in PPR as he seems to have possibly the best hands in the draft (including WRs). I'm thinking L.Booker's ceiling may be his floor.

To make the polls a little easier to manage, I will be removing anyone with less than 2 votes. I will add an "other" option for the rest of the polls.

Kelly looking good so far, but I'd like to have a few more votes before we move on.

These polls are more or less ruined when Ryan went in the top 10
The polls are for fun.You didn't pay for it. You're probably not using this poll to wager any money. And the legwork is being done by a regular user.Try to keep perspective and stop pissing on Jeter.

Users who are viewing this thread