What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the #23 rookie in FF? (1 Viewer)

Who is the #23 rookie in FF?

• Joe Flacco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adrian Arrington

• Justin Forsett

• Earl Bennett

• Fred Davis

• Lavelle Hawkins

• Other

• Total voters

jeter23

Footballguy
1. Darren McFadden, RB 69% (Stewart 25%)

2. Jonathan Stewart, RB 64% (Mendenhall 16%)

3. Rashard Mendenhall, RB 45% (Jones 40%)

4. Felix Jones, RB 65% (Rice 12%)

5. Ray Rice, RB 57% (Charles 15%)

Tie 6. Jamaal Charles, RB 31% (Smith 27%)

Kevin Smith, RB 27% (Ryan 12%)

8. Matt Ryan, QB 20% (Slaton 16%)

9. Steve Slaton, RB 16% (Kelly 14%)

10. Malcolm Kelly, WR 31% (Johnson/Brohm 12%)

11. Desean Jackson, WR 25% (Johnson 19%)

12. Brian Brohm, QB 34% (Johnson 29%)

13. Chris Johnson, RB 32% (Bowman 25%)

14. Adarius Bowman, WR 35% (Manningham 17%)

15. Early Doucet, WR 61% runoff (Manningham 39%)

16. Mario Manningham, WR 39% runoff

17. James Hardy, WR 29% (Woodson, Sweed 23%)

18. Andre Woodson, QB 43% (Sweed 24%)

19. Limas Sweed, WR 41% (Hart 28%)

20. Mike Hart, RB 29% (Forsett 11%)

21. Chad Henne, QB 21% (Forsett 18%)

22. Matt Forte, RB 31% (Forsett 23%)

there are several I like here. Bennett, Flacco, Forsett, Hawkins, and Arringtonare all decent options late in the second roundof fantasy drafts.

Andre Caldwell, Tashard Choice, Thomas Brown, Benjarvus, and Corey Boyd deserved to be considered here considering their all-star game performances.

I voted for Forsett, but I could take any of the mentioned guys here...

Andre Caldwell, Tashard Choice, Thomas Brown, Benjarvus, and Corey Boyd deserved to be considered here considering their all-star game performances.I voted for Forsett, but I could take any of the mentioned guys here...
By the time it's all said and done, Andre Caldwell wil most likely be a first round pick. Probably a low first round pick, which of course means that he will probably go to a decent team, which will benefit his fantasy value. There is no way that Caldwell won't end up being taken in the top 10 or 15 in rookie drafts by the time May or June comes around.

Andre Caldwell, Tashard Choice, Thomas Brown, Benjarvus, and Corey Boyd deserved to be considered here considering their all-star game performances.I voted for Forsett, but I could take any of the mentioned guys here...
By the time it's all said and done, Andre Caldwell wil most likely be a first round pick. Probably a low first round pick, which of course means that he will probably go to a decent team, which will benefit his fantasy value. There is no way that Caldwell won't end up being taken in the top 10 or 15 in rookie drafts by the time May or June comes around.
There is no argument that things will change a great deal between now and the time that most rookie drafts are held. With that said, Caldwell being a top 15 rookie pick would shock me.

Colt Brennan dropping like a stone.
First time he has even been mentioned in any of the 23 polls. I liked him when he was considering coming out last year, but it is not looking good for him now. 4th or 5th rounder at best on draft weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread