What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty WR Rankings - WR#23 (1 Viewer)

Who would you rank as the #23 dynasty WR?

• Chris Chambers - 8/12/78

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Laveranues Coles - 12/29/77

• Anthony Gonzalez - 9/18/84

• Santana Moss - 6/1/79

• Javon Walker - 10/14/78

• Hines Ward - 3/8/76

• Roddy White - 11/2/81

• Other

• Total voters

Duckboy

IBL Representative
1. Larry Fitzgerald 8/31/83 33% [Wayne 28%]

2. Reggie Wayne 11/17/78 28% [Moss 15%] (WR1 and 2 used same poll)

3. Andre Johnson 7/11/81 41% [Moss 29%]

4. Braylon Edwards 2/21/83 46% [Moss 29%]

5. Randy Moss 2/13/77 44% [Colston 23%]

6. Marques Colston 6/5/83 39% [sSmith 29%]

7. Steve Smith 5/12/79 46% [Chad Johnson 23%]

8. Chad Johnson 1/9/78 46% [Marshall 28%]

9. Brandon Marshall 3/23/84 51% [boldin 18%]

10. Anquan Boldin 10/3/80 31% [Calvin Johnson 17%]

11. Calvin Johnson 9/25/85 23% [Roy Williams 21%]

12. Roy Williams 12/20/81 28% [TJ Houshmandzadeh 23%]

13. Santonio Holmes 3/3/84 27% [TJ Houshmandzadeh 22%]

14. TJ Houshmandzadeh 9/26/77 32% [Greg Jennings 16%]

15. Torry Holt 6/5/76 [23-20% - tiebreaker with Owens and Jennings]

16. Terrell Owens 12/7/73 [23-20% - tiebreaker]

17. Greg Jennings 9/21/83 [23-20% - Plaxico Burress 11%]

18. Plaxico Burress 8/12/77 34% [Dwayne Bowe 28%]

19/20. Dwayne Bowe/Lee Evans [38% each - Wes Welker 8%]

21/22. Jerricho Cotchery/Wes Welker [31% each - Roddy White 11%]

If you vote other, please let me know who you would like added for the next poll.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be a little early but I think Bryant Johnson should be added soon.

He's gonna be a starter somewhere and I really think being stuck behind Boldin and Fitz makes it seem like he's not as good as he really is.

I also agree with others that Driver is overdue.

Yitbos69 said:
Go Pack said:
How can Driver not be on this list?
agreed
:unsure: Went Roddy here, but Driver would be higher to me then several options on the list.
Driver doesn't have many good years left and he's not going to win you a championship at this stage in his career.
Agreed, Driver is almost worthless once Favre leaves. He is only good for 1000 yards, 5 TD's, at most, with Favre in the picture

Burning Sensation said:
cstu said:
Yitbos69 said:
Go Pack said:
agreed
:) Went Roddy here, but Driver would be higher to me then several options on the list.
Driver doesn't have many good years left and he's not going to win you a championship at this stage in his career.
Agreed, Driver is almost worthless once Favre leaves. He is only good for 1000 yards, 5 TD's, at most, with Favre in the picture
Yet Gonzo gets a ton of votes here despite posting half of those numbers Driver is supposed to be only good for. Harrison missed 13 weeks! Gonzo didn't do anything until week 12. Not saying he sucks but come on. Driver got shorted on TDs this year as Jennings and Lee got a bunch. Look for that to even out quite a bit next season. Driver is a solid bet for 1100/6 next year with Favre.

Burning Sensation said:
cstu said:
Yitbos69 said:
Go Pack said:
agreed
:) Went Roddy here, but Driver would be higher to me then several options on the list.
Yet Gonzo gets a ton of votes here despite posting half of those numbers Driver is supposed to be only good for. Harrison missed 13 weeks! Gonzo didn't do anything until week 12. Not saying he sucks but come on. Driver got shorted on TDs this year as Jennings and Lee got a bunch. Look for that to even out quite a bit next season. Driver is a solid bet for 1100/6 next year with Favre.
Gonzalez is 9 years younger and his best years are ahead of him - many of them with Peyton. I agree that Driver should have a good season this year if Favre is back, but there are other guys just as likely to put up similar numbers who will play for many more years.

I just don't get the love that everyone has for Gonzalez. I understand he is in a great situation, but what has he shown that tells you he could be the #2 in that offense? Nothing. Aside from one good game against BAL's 4th string CBs, he was invisible. Once Marvin retires, he'd be the #3/4 option in the passing game anyway, behind Wayne, Clark, and possibly Addai.

I predict that, once healthy and up to speed, Roy Hall has a better chance at being the #2 in Indy in the post-Marvin era. Guy is 6'3" 240 and was clocked at 4.35? I'll put my eggs in that basket. Put Gonzo in the slot.

Gonna call this one over. Will add Driver, Hackett, Rice to the next poll. I'm out of town the rest of the week, so WR24 will run for a while. Will probably take this to WR36, which should end about a month before the draft. Hoping that all the folks running the polls will update again after the draft and most of FA has occurred.

Users who are viewing this thread