What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LINKS TO ALL BIGBOTTOM SONGS AND VIDEOS (1 Viewer)

bigbottom

Footballguy
Since I took my last site down a year or so ago, a number of people have been asking for links to this tune or that tune. I've been meaning to get them all uploaded and finally got things organized tonight. Here are links to all the mp3s (and videos for the BF83 and Popagandist tunes). I'm going off memory on the writing credits so please forgive me if I missed anyone.

BIGBOTTOM TUNES

Don't Fear the Pooper (lyrics by bigbottom)

The Day the Laughter Died - A LABS Joint (lyrics by Bob Sacamano, fatguyinalittlecoat, scoobygang, Kilgore Trout and Aardball)

Close My Mouth Forever - mp3 -

(lyrics by scoobygang)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Day The Laughter Died is still far and away #1.
:moneybag: Not sexy enough.1. Baby I've Caught the Gay2. Don't Fear the Pooper3. Go Sledding4. Brady5. Chelsea's Mom (this would be a good time for a rerelease)6. Mister Christian7. Bueno and Craig8. The Day the Laughter Died9. Don't You Ban Me10. Born to Dance

I'm just giddy we've got a new Popagandist joint in the pipeline. I R Serious Cat.
:thumbup:Popagandist is seriously underutilized. "Chelsea's Mom" should be spreading like wildfire right now. Any consideration to reposting it under the Bradyfan83 umbrella? Seems like that'd be a surefire way to get it the exposure it deserves.

I'm just giddy we've got a new Popagandist joint in the pipeline. I R Serious Cat.
:confused:Popagandist is seriously underutilized. "Chelsea's Mom" should be spreading like wildfire right now. Any consideration to reposting it under the Bradyfan83 umbrella? Seems like that'd be a surefire way to get it the exposure it deserves.
I believe the official position there is, "Bradyfan83 does football-related work only."TheArtist is very particular about his shtick.

Samberg is getting famous and you guys are languishing. Time to step it up. The world needs another Weird Al who isn't so weird.

Colin Cowherd just played the Brady song on his show.

What a funny funny song.

Well sung, too.

Users who are viewing this thread