What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aaron Smith's 4 yr-old son Elijah has leukemia (1 Viewer)

CrossEyed

Footballguy
Steeler fans are probably aware that Aaron Smith has missed practice because of personal reasons. That reason is that his 4 yr-old was just diagnosed with childhood leukemia. I know someone who works at the Christian school where the Smith's children attend. She says that both Elijah and Elliana, his older sister, are the kind of kids who just light up a room when they walk in. Elijah had surgery yesterday to have a shunt inserted where he will receive his chemo shots.

If you are a praying person, please keep Elijah, Aaron, and the rest of the family in your prayers.

Steeler fans are probably aware that Aaron Smith has missed practice because of personal reasons. That reason is that his 4 yr-old was just diagnosed with childhood leukemia. I know someone who works at the Christian school where the Smith's children attend. She says that both Elijah and Elliana, his older sister, are the kind of kids who just light up a room when they walk in. Elijah had surgery yesterday to have a shunt inserted where he will receive his chemo shots.If you are a praying person, please keep Elijah, Aaron, and the rest of the family in your prayers.
:thumbdown: This is worse than I was hoping. Not a praying person but certainly nothing but good thoughts going their way.

As the grandfather of 4, I can't imagine the agony this family is going through right now. My soon to be 50 sister is going through chemo right now and that is difficult. A 4 yr old dealing with it is so sad.

They will definately be in my prayers.

I do not pray, but I do wish the best. I have 2 children and I can't even attempt to think what he is going through. I do hope that everything goes well for Aaron Smith's child.

Users who are viewing this thread