What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lauranitis will be overrated at the next level? (1 Viewer)

vote here

• True

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • False

• Undecided

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LHUCKS

Footballguy
"Great white hype" as a result of the media overexposure given to Big10 schools?

Last edited by a moderator:
:goodposting:

I called you out on this 6 months ago, and you have never given any real evidence that would support Hawk being over rated. You're a blowhard moron, and this is the kind of crap that got you kicked out the first time.

:goodposting:I called you out on this 6 months ago, and you have never given any real evidence that would support Hawk being over rated. You're a blowhard moron, and this is the kind of crap that got you kicked out the first time.
I'm not sure why you find it necessary to insult me. I've never insulted you. A lot of people believe Hawk hasn't lived up to his hype.

:goodposting:I called you out on this 6 months ago, and you have never given any real evidence that would support Hawk being over rated. You're a blowhard moron, and this is the kind of crap that got you kicked out the first time.
I'm not sure why you find it necessary to insult me. I've never insulted you. A lot of people believe Hawk hasn't lived up to his hype.
Still dodging. Bravo.

Seriously, I thought that you weren't doing stuff like this anymore to avoid getting banned?
:lmao:Why would I get banned for being critical of a college player's prospects at the next level?
Indeed.
"Great white hype" as a result of the media overexposure given to Big10 schools?
:goodposting: no Big Ten player has ever succeeded in the NFL. Let the other idiots draft them, we can grab the true values like Mike Williams, Matt Leinart, and JJ Arrington :lmao:

He is one of the most overrated defensive players that will be entering the draft this year. No question.

AJ Hawk is a good NFL linebacker, with a chance to make a few Pro Bowls

While the Big Ten may a bit over rated, it is a significantly better conference than the Pac 10.

USC and a bunch of doormats.

I'd rather take an Ohio State All American and my chances with him in the NFL than any comparable USC offensive player.

Mike Williams

Matt Lienert

Dwayne Jarrett

Reggie Bush

Lendale White

All Over Hyped and either complete busts or failing to live up their NFL draft slots.

AJ Hawk is a good NFL linebacker, with a chance to make a few Pro BowlsWhile the Big Ten may a bit over rated, it is a significantly better conference than the Pac 10.USC and a bunch of doormats.I'd rather take an Ohio State All American and my chances with him in the NFL than any comparable USC offensive player.Mike WilliamsMatt LienertDwayne JarrettReggie BushLendale WhiteAll Over Hyped and either complete busts or failing to live up their NFL draft slots.
Good one :thumbdown: :goodposting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread