What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The logo on the Falcons' helmet is an F (1 Viewer)

The_Man

Footballguy
I was watching the Sunday Ticket game mix during the 4 p.m. games on Sunday, and after the Atlanta game was over, DirecTV put up their logo with the "Falcons Win!" headline.

My 6-year-old daughter walked through the room and said "That bird looks like an F for Falcons."

Am I the only person that never noticed that before? It makes me like the logo more.

I was watching the Sunday Ticket game mix during the 4 p.m. games on Sunday, and after the Atlanta game was over, DirecTV put up their logo with the "Falcons Win!" headline.

My 6-year-old daughter walked through the room and said "That bird looks like an F for Falcons."

Am I the only person that never noticed that before? It makes me like the logo more.
kids are smart.i never noticed it before, but it makes me like the logo even less. seems redundant to me....it's a picture of a falcon. why shape it like an "F"? shape it like an "A" and it would make more sense.

i wish your kid wasn't perceptive. now that's gonna bug me every time i see it.

I never noticed that before and now like it even more :confused: Falcons are quickly becoming one of my favorite teams to root for. I hated them with Vick but was glad the day they got rid of him. And then when they selected Matt in the draft I became an instant fan. They moved on from Vick and loving them because of it.

And in fact, it has very little to do with them winning. I would almost prefer them not to do so well cause I hate being on the "band wagon".

I didn't notice it until they updated the logo in '01 or '02 (or whenever it was). The old logo was the same thing. I actually thought that was pretty cool.

AtlantaFalconsOldLogo.jpg

What I want to know is why a dolphin would wear a football helmet. What position can they play with no feet?
Right -- and why is the Dolphin wearing a helmet with an M on it, instead of a Dolphins helmet?
If you paint the Dolphins logo onto the helmet in the Dolphins logo, then you have to keep painting smaller and smaller helmets, ad infinitum. I ask you, who has both hands small enough to do that, as well as the patience to do it with a dolphin moving around while wearing the helmet? Who?

What I want to know is why a dolphin would wear a football helmet. What position can they play with no feet?
Right -- and why is the Dolphin wearing a helmet with an M on it, instead of a Dolphins helmet?
If you paint the Dolphins logo onto the helmet in the Dolphins logo, then you have to keep painting smaller and smaller helmets, ad infinitum. I ask you, who has both hands small enough to do that, as well as the patience to do it with a dolphin moving around while wearing the helmet? Who?
Now it all makes sense.

If the dolphin was wearing a Dolphins' helmet, they'd have to put another picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet...You get what I mean.

If the dolphin was wearing a Dolphins' helmet, they'd have to put another picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet with a picture of a smaller dolphin wearing a helmet...You get what I mean.
Exactly. They'd be the only team in the NFL with an infinite logo.

Very cool!

Another one, football related because they sponsor a stadium, that was recently pointed out to me was the FedEx logo. Fed Ex

spoiler:

Arrow between the E and X
Now thats all I see when the truck drives by. Weird! :goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool!

Another one, football related because they sponsor a stadium, that was recently pointed out to me was the FedEx logo. Fed Ex

spoiler:

Arrow between the E and X
Now thats all I see when the truck drives by. Weird! :lmao:

I heard about that not too long ago, and I never noticed it either.

:own3d: :lmao:

Makes me want to rethink having Falcon, Colt, Bear and a Kalamazoo Kings logo, in that order, on my bumper.

Cool! Never got that before... but then again I didn't get that "Adam Ant" was a pun until I was almost 30. :bag:

I think Joe B did something on this in Random Shots once.

We now know which side your daughter's intelligence comes from. Ha, just kidding, didn't know that at all, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread