What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Rookie #2 (1 Viewer)

Who is the #2 rookie in FF?

• Shonn Greene

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knowshon Moreno

• Chris Wells

• LeSean McCoy

• Other

• Total voters
I think Moreno will be solid, yet unspectacular in the NFL. I have high hopes for Beanie IF he could ever stay healthy.

Anyone worried about Moreno's speed and size?

You can't question his heart, but 5'11" 207lb is not exactly prototypical NFL RB size and he never looks that fast. After watching him in college, I'm not sure he is fast enough to get to the edge or break long runs. Also, it looks like he'll take a pounding with his running style. Anyone else have these concerns, or is it just me?

He seems like he should be solid in the NFL, but not a perennial pro bowl back.

Anyone worried about Moreno's speed and size? You can't question his heart, but 5'11" 207lb is not exactly prototypical NFL RB size and he never looks that fast. After watching him in college, I'm not sure he is fast enough to get to the edge or break long runs. Also, it looks like he'll take a pounding with his running style. Anyone else have these concerns, or is it just me? He seems like he should be solid in the NFL, but not a perennial pro bowl back.
I'm not crazy about Moreno. Reminds me a bit of Cadillac Williams personally. I think he was a very good college player and average NFL one that will enjoy the fruits of his college production. I like McCoy at the next level more than Moreno. I have McCoy just below Wells currently.

Users who are viewing this thread