What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2009 Samples for Rookie Scouting Portfolio (1 Viewer)

Which sample evaluations and profiles do you want to see the most from this list? (Your top five)

• QB Pat White, WVU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • QB Willie Tuitama, Arizona

• QB John Parker Wilson, Alabama

• RB Cedric Peerman, UVA

• RB Javarris Williams, Tennessee St.

• RB Mike Goodson, Texas A&M

• RB Arian Foster, Tennessee

• WR Hakeem Nicks, UNC

• WR Austin Collie, BYU

• WR Jamarko Simmons, Western Mich.

• WR Mike Thomas, Arizona

• TE Davon Drew, ECU

• TE Anthony Hill, NC State

• TE Chase Coffman, Mizzou

• Total voters

Matt Waldman

Footballguy
As I'm rounding the stretch on finishing the 2009 RSP, I want to provide samples of this current draft class to whet your appetite for what you will get with the RSP free (yes, free)if you subscribe to Footballguys.com.

Pick the five players you would most like to read about and I'll provide my checklist and evaluations for the top seven vote getters here in mid-March as I'm putting the final edits on this publication.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may consider write-in votes, but I'm trying to veer away from providing samples of the headliner prospects (not that Wallace is considered one) I'll do a separate poll for that in March.

Thanks Kurt, glad you feel that way about it. Considering I regularly have people telling me they feel like they are getting the better end of the bargain when they pay $17.95 for it, I think they'll be ecstatic to fork over the FBGs subscription and get two for one! :bag: :yes:

It looks like we have five winners:

Hakeem Nicks

Cedric Peerman

Mike Goodson

Pat White

Chase Coffman

I will edit these specific checklists over the course of the next two nights and have them up by Friday or Saturday on separate threads for discussion.

Just my opinion, but you guys made good choices here.

Users who are viewing this thread