What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Roundtable on The Audible (1 Viewer)

Jene Bramel

Footballguy
Is there a consensus big 3 LB group? What should you make of this season's hybrid players? Is this the season the safeties outshine the backers? Sleeper LB, S and CB thoughts, too.

Enjoy!!

Is there a consensus big 3 LB group? What should you make of this season's hybrid players? Is this the season the safeties outshine the backers? Sleeper LB, S and CB thoughts, too.

Enjoy!!
I'm with Norton in thinking Laurinaitis is the clear #1 out of the LB crop for 2009 at least.Will be interesting to see how long it takes Maualuga to move over to the middle in Cincy, after which he should take the mantle from the Little Animal.

Your Curry/Mayo analogy is pretty solid and seeing how I missed the boat on that one last year, Curry will probably find a way to be the one proving me wrong this time around.

If Foote doesn't sign for the Lions I can see Levy finishing the year as the third highest scoring rookie LB.

Great talk, but whoever was sitting on the microphone, tell them to stay still next time.
I made the same observation to Bloom last night. It was horrible listen through all the paper shuffling and mic movement.Even with the issues above the content, as always, is top notch.Looking forward to the next one.

obxlegends said:
Great talk, but whoever was sitting on the microphone, tell them to stay still next time.
I made the same observation to Bloom last night. It was horrible listen through all the paper shuffling and mic movement.Even with the issues above the content, as always, is top notch.Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks for the feedback, guys.We're planning to address this more carefully in future shows.

Users who are viewing this thread