What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FF Money Sites that use Paypal (1 Viewer)

Truman

Footballguy
About every site I see wants my credit card details but when it comes time to pay up they're asking for SS details before mailing a cheque. Anyone know of sites which run decent stakes redraft leagues with no-hassle payouts?

About every site I see wants my credit card details but when it comes time to pay up they're asking for SS details before mailing a cheque. Anyone know of sites which run decent stakes redraft leagues with no-hassle payouts?
Not sure if this will work but, it did go through for me one time on Bookmaker.com.After you sign into Paypal there should be a link on the left somewhere that says something like 'Debit Card Plugin' or whatnot.Click that and you can basically generate a temporary debit card number, expiration date and CVC code to use pretty much anywhere online. You'll just hafta hope that they accept them. Most online merchants do save for sports books, because after a few deposits Bookmaker.com wouldn't take mine anymore. But you can use it all over the Internet for stuff so it's definitely worth a shot! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think tax wise they need your SS # if you win. If you don't, they don't need it. Have you tried asking a site owner if they'll take paypal? IMO They should just be happy to get the $. Who cares how they get it.SS will be separate issue though.

Dreamer said:
EVERY site is going to want your SS# to pay out. For tax purposes. Sorry.
Not true in the least, you just have to ask prior to signing up if they report their payouts to the government. There are many out there but with that luxury, you also get the added risk of it being a crappy site or bogus all together.I've been a part of a site for 5 years now that does no report anything even in the 5 digit range of winnings.

EVERY site is going to want your SS# to pay out. For tax purposes. Sorry.
Not true in the least, you just have to ask prior to signing up if they report their payouts to the government. There are many out there but with that luxury, you also get the added risk of it being a crappy site or bogus all together.I've been a part of a site for 5 years now that does no report anything even in the 5 digit range of winnings.
I'VE played fantasy football all my adult life and never once gave my ss number or paid UNCLE SAM a penny of tax off my winnings. And my wimnnings was 4 out of EVERY 5 leagues i played in until FBG came around and spoiled all of that.

Not sure if this will work but, it did go through for me one time on Bookmaker.com.After you sign into Paypal there should be a link on the left somewhere that says something like 'Debit Card Plugin' or whatnot.Click that and you can basically generate a temporary debit card number, expiration date and CVC code to use pretty much anywhere online. You'll just hafta hope that they accept them. Most online merchants do save for sports books, because after a few deposits Bookmaker.com wouldn't take mine anymore. But you can use it all over the Internet for stuff so it's definitely worth a shot! :)
That must be a new Paypal Feature, thanks for Info!! :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread