#1 Truman

Truman

Footballguy

• RMT Beta Tester
  • Pip
  • 2,925 posts
  • Joined 05-July 07

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:33 AM

About every site I see wants my credit card details but when it comes time to pay up they're asking for SS details before mailing a cheque. Anyone know of sites which run decent stakes redraft leagues with no-hassle payouts?
This is a nasty, dirty and violent game with consequences. Sign up or go get a regular job. Watch it or turn off the TV and go fishing with your kids.

#2 JGalligan

JGalligan

Footballguy

• Street Team
  • Pip
  • 2,078 posts
  • Joined 04-August 08

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:37 AM

About every site I see wants my credit card details but when it comes time to pay up they're asking for SS details before mailing a cheque. Anyone know of sites which run decent stakes redraft leagues with no-hassle payouts?

Not sure if this will work but, it did go through for me one time on Bookmaker.com.After you sign into Paypal there should be a link on the left somewhere that says something like 'Debit Card Plugin' or whatnot.Click that and you can basically generate a temporary debit card number, expiration date and CVC code to use pretty much anywhere online. You'll just hafta hope that they accept them. Most online merchants do save for sports books, because after a few deposits Bookmaker.com wouldn't take mine anymore. But you can use it all over the Internet for stuff so it's definitely worth a shot! :thumbup:

Edited by JGalligan, 10 June 2009 - 04:03 AM.

"Does anyone actually trust quotes?"

-- Hunter S. Thompson

#3 Bri

Bri

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36,358 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:00 AM

I think tax wise they need your SS # if you win. If you don't, they don't need it. Have you tried asking a site owner if they'll take paypal? IMO They should just be happy to get the $. Who cares how they get it.SS will be separate issue though.

Twitter Formerly of USAToday, owner of FootballHangout. Creator of Mock Draft Simulator app on Google Play Store.

#4 JGalligan

JGalligan

Footballguy

• Street Team
  • Pip
  • 2,078 posts
  • Joined 04-August 08

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:10 AM

debIt JGalligan

Fixed! Good eye sire, good eye!

"Does anyone actually trust quotes?"

-- Hunter S. Thompson

#5 Dreamer

Dreamer

I'm special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,855 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:40 AM

EVERY site is going to want your SS# to pay out. For tax purposes. Sorry.

#6 Mystery Achiever

Mystery Achiever

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11,301 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:54 AM

http://www.phenomsff.com/ Great site run by FBG Unlucky :towelwave:

#7 Ace Matherton

Ace Matherton

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Joined 03-July 07

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:29 PM

Not true in the least, you just have to ask prior to signing up if they report their payouts to the government. There are many out there but with that luxury, you also get the added risk of it being a crappy site or bogus all together.I've been a part of a site for 5 years now that does no report anything even in the 5 digit range of winnings.

#8 Buckeyedawgs

Buckeyedawgs

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Joined 01-December 04

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

Not true in the least, you just have to ask prior to signing up if they report their payouts to the government. There are many out there but with that luxury, you also get the added risk of it being a crappy site or bogus all together.I've been a part of a site for 5 years now that does no report anything even in the 5 digit range of winnings.

I'VE played fantasy football all my adult life and never once gave my ss number or paid UNCLE SAM a penny of tax off my winnings. And my wimnnings was 4 out of EVERY 5 leagues i played in until FBG came around and spoiled all of that.

#9 Baby

Baby

Footballguy

• Street Team
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 04-June 09

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:39 PM

Not sure if this will work but, it did go through for me one time on Bookmaker.com.After you sign into Paypal there should be a link on the left somewhere that says something like 'Debit Card Plugin' or whatnot.Click that and you can basically generate a temporary debit card number, expiration date and CVC code to use pretty much anywhere online. You'll just hafta hope that they accept them. Most online merchants do save for sports books, because after a few deposits Bookmaker.com wouldn't take mine anymore. But you can use it all over the Internet for stuff so it's definitely worth a shot! :)

That must be a new Paypal Feature, thanks for Info!! :lmao:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users