What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG members MFL discount (1 Viewer)

Lash

Footballguy
anyone know where I can find the link to the coupon code to get the $10 discount to MFL for FBG members?

or is that offer still viable?

Does that work for existing leagues? When I use the link it looks like it only allows for setting up a new league.
Use the dropdown tab <my leagues> at the top and you should be able click right to the league you want.
Dang wish I had known about this the last 2 years, being in 4 leagues it would have been nice!

Just set up my 2012 leagues, figured I'd give this a bump for other people who might not know about the FBG $10 discount.

In addition, the $20 early bird discount goes through June.

And if you play in multiple leagues, have one person submit the payment for all and you'll get a $10 multi-league discount on each league after the first.

You can also get discounts for referring new leagues to MFL as well.

I've been holding off on renewing my league - Early Bird Discount ends June 9th.

If you pay via paypal - mouse over the cost and it will break down which discounts have been applied.

Good stuff.

"Based On Your Current League Setup, Your League Cost Will Be $-0.05"

"Wow! You've received enough credits so this league is free! Contact us, and we'll update our records accordingly."

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread