What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrell Owens, WR, Cincinnati Bengals (1 Viewer)

Jason Wood

Zoo York
2010 Player Spotlight Series

One of Footballguys best assets is our message board community. The Shark Pool is, in our view, the best place on the internet to discuss, debate and analyze all things fantasy football. In what's become an annual tradition, the Player Spotlight series is a key part of the preseason efforts. As many of you know, we consider the Player Spotlight threads the permanent record for analyzing the fantasy prospects of the player in question. This year, we plan to publish more than 140 offensive spotlights covering the vast majority of expected skill position starters.

Each week we will post a list of players to be discussed. Those threads will remain open for the entire preseason, and should be a central point to discussion expectations for the player in question. Importantly, analysis done in the first week of posting will be part of the permanent record in two ways. 1) At the end of the week, we will tally the projections into a consensus. 2) We will select a number of pull quotes from forum contributors who make a compelling statement or observation. Both the projections and pull quotes will be part of a published article on the main website.

Thread Topic: Terrell Owens, WR, Cincinnati Bengals

Player Page Link: Terrell Owens Player Page

Each article will include:

[*]Detailed viewpoint from a Footballguys staff member

[*]Highlighted member commentary from the message board threads

[*]FBG Projections

[*]Consensus Member Projections

The Rules

In order for this thread to provide maximum value, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines:

[*]Focus commentary on the player (or players) in question, and your expectations for said player (or players)

[*]Back up your expectations in whatever manner you deem appropriate; avoid posts that simply say "I hate him" or "He's the best"

[*]Avoid redundancies or :goodposting: ... this should be about incremental analysis or debate

While not a requirement, we strongly encourage you to provide your own projections for the player (players):

Projections should include:

[*]For QBs: Attempts, Completions, Passing Yards, Passing TDs, Ints, Rush Attempts, Rush Yards, Rush TDs

[*]For RBs: Rushes, Rushing Yards, Rush TDs, Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs

[*]For WRs & TEs: Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs

Now let's get on with the conversation! We look forward to your contributions and let me offer a personal thanks in anticipation of the great debate and analysis.

TO is going to feel like he died and went to heaven after leaving Buffalo. A credible QB, a good WR lining up opposite him, and a ground game that is effective. Defenses will not be able to focus on TO and he will likely see the weaker of the 2 starting CBs most weeks, otherwise OchoCinco is going to have a field day. We've seen that 2 WRs can flourish in this offense and TO is a better WR than TJ Housh. Still he's 36 years old and his best days are behind him plus he drops balls. He catches about 50% of what is thrown his way these days. That could imrpove some with Carson Palmer who he has been working out with in SoCal recently.

8 targets a game would give him 128 for the season. Factor in a 55% reception ratio and you get close to 70 receptions. His yds per catch has always been pretty good and he has had totals of 16.7, 15.2, and 15.1 the last 3 years. Let's round down a bit and you come up with about 1,000 yds. Assume a dip in Tds and I think we can afely project about 8 Tds which is well below what he could do in an offense like this.

70-1000-8

Those numbers will make him a potential top20 WR and put him well ahead of his ADP that he went all Spring and early Summer. He's a solid 5th-7th round pick in PPR leagues now.

The signing of Terell Owens is a good one for the Bengals. I'm not sold on Antonio Bryant being a healthy wide receiver this year and Terell Owens is still good enough to actually be the WR1 on the Bengals. My fear is that Carson Palmer's struggles last year was that he is basically done as a big time passer. However, I'm more inclinced to think he was a little dinged last year and that in the passing game, they lacked some talent last year with just NO. 85 as a receiving threat.

62 receptions for 920 yards and 6 td's

44 receptions

615 yards

2 TDs

2 memorable press conferences

I just don't think he has it anymore. He was terrible in getting seperation last year and unless I can draft him 150 picks in, Ill just pass.

The Bengals went from having minimal receiving weapons in '09 to having plenty in '10. I think TO can be a contributor to the team, but I'm not certain he'll be a productive member of any fantasy championship teams. The Bengals clear #1 is 85. I'm not sold that TO will step right in and start opposite him. Antonio Bryant was brought in to be the #2, and I see him and TO acting as a 2a and 2b tandem all year. I'm not buying the 85 and TO as Batman and Robin combo. Bryant is very talented and put up solid stats with an awful Tampa team the past few years, and is just not in the prime of his career. Add in Shipley, Briscoe, and Gresham, and the fact that the Bengals are still likely to be a strong defense/running team, and I see an ceiling for TO of 60 catches, 800 yards, and 6 TDs.

TO is going to feel like he died and went to heaven after leaving Buffalo. A credible QB, a good WR lining up opposite him, and a ground game that is effective. Defenses will not be able to focus on TO and he will likely see the weaker of the 2 starting CBs most weeks, otherwise OchoCinco is going to have a field day. We've seen that 2 WRs can flourish in this offense and TO is a better WR than TJ Housh. Still he's 36 years old and his best days are behind him plus he drops balls. He catches about 50% of what is thrown his way these days. That could imrpove some with Carson Palmer who he has been working out with in SoCal recently.8 targets a game would give him 128 for the season. Factor in a 55% reception ratio and you get close to 70 receptions. His yds per catch has always been pretty good and he has had totals of 16.7, 15.2, and 15.1 the last 3 years. Let's round down a bit and you come up with about 1,000 yds. Assume a dip in Tds and I think we can afely project about 8 Tds which is well below what he could do in an offense like this. 70-1000-8Those numbers will make him a potential top20 WR and put him well ahead of his ADP that he went all Spring and early Summer. He's a solid 5th-7th round pick in PPR leagues now.
:hophead:I've got him at 65 receptions for 1,000 yards and 7 TDs in my updated projections. For all those who are saying he's not better than Antonio Bryant, I'm wondering if they've actually seen either receiver play. Even if you give Bryant credit for his 2008 Top 10 season (the only time he's ever been a Top 20 fantasy player by the way), he and Owens' numbers are virtually identical over the last two years...you know, when Bryant is supposedly in his prime and Owens was 35 and 36 years old, respectively. They both had a year with awful quarterbacking in that mix, too. Owens, even in his later years and no longer elite, has a 50%-55% catch rate. Last year, playing for BUFFALO, he averaged 15.1 yards per reception (BETTER than his career mar), and got 100+ targets. In Cincinnati, unless they're insane, they didn't sign TO to use him as a backup or decoy. That would be so distracting as to be a horrible decision, even at $2mm for one year. And they would also be frustrating Ochocinco -- their best offensive weapon -- who isn't going to want TO to be embarrassed after he lobbied for the team to sign him. So barring injury, Ochocinco and Owens will start. I see no reason the Bengals won't run a lot of 2WR sets, and certainly through much of the Bengals history with Palmer he frequently targeted both 85 and Housh 120-150 times apiece. Even if you think Owens only sees 120 targets, you're looking at 60+ catches. Why would he average much less than his career mark catching passes from Palmer than he has other places? So 60+ catches at 15+ yards per catch and you've got your numbers. Owens has never had trouble scoring TDs, particularly int he red zone. Even if you give him just a half dozen TDs, he's a very viable WR2/high WR3. :thumbup:

The Bengals went from having minimal receiving weapons in '09 to having plenty in '10. I think TO can be a contributor to the team, but I'm not certain he'll be a productive member of any fantasy championship teams. The Bengals clear #1 is 85. I'm not sold that TO will step right in and start opposite him. Antonio Bryant was brought in to be the #2, and I see him and TO acting as a 2a and 2b tandem all year. I'm not buying the 85 and TO as Batman and Robin combo. Bryant is very talented and put up solid stats with an awful Tampa team the past few years, and is just not in the prime of his career. Add in Shipley, Briscoe, and Gresham, and the fact that the Bengals are still likely to be a strong defense/running team, and I see an ceiling for TO of 60 catches, 800 yards, and 6 TDs.
:goodposting: Pretty much my exact take on the situation. Many are completely over looking Bryant.

:pickle: Pretty much my exact take on the situation. Many are completely over looking Bryant.
I'm not completely overlooking Bryant but we are talking about a guy who in an 8 year career has had exactly 2 seasons with more than 44 receptions, 2 seasons with more than 733 yards, and 2 season with more than 4 TDs. And there are conflicting reports about how sound that knee is right now. If healthy and IF things all go right, yes Bryant can be a very good WR and he is certainly younger than TO but TO also has a much better track record of production and keeps himself in peak physical condition on a pretty consistent basis.There is no way I see a CEILING of 6 TDs for TO. My projection 70-1060-10

Last edited by a moderator:
If Bryant was on track to be the #2 WR, I don't think Owens gets signed. Caldwell/Shipley/Simpson are all perfectly capable slot WRs, so why bring in Owens when neither his nor Bryant's skill set works as a slot WR?

The Bengals are cheap, they don't just dish out money for no good reason and there HAS to be something that really worries them about Bryant. T.O. isn't signing with the Bengals to play in the slot, he could have been the #1 WR in St. Louis over Avery if he wanted to. And sure the Bengals give lip service to Bryant playing in the slot because it's not a good PR move to come out and say "Hey this guy we just signed for 8.5 million guaranteed doesn't look like he's going to pan out." Palmer's been working out with Owens, Palmer hasn't been doing much with Bryant because his knee keeps acting up. The same knee that kept him out of multiple games last year and ruined his production. T.O. has no such injury and is always in great shape. Let's see how training camp pans out, but to me all these moves say that the Bengals need Owens for this year and Antonio Bryant to get himself put back together and be ready for late in the year and the rest of his contract.

Worst case, Owens causes Bryant to step up his game and post a huge year. I think the best bet is to get both Owens and Bryant if you're going to take one and then you're assured of having the guy in single coverage across from Ochocinco with a capable QB passing them the ball. That being said, Antonio Bryant has been bet on time and time again in his career and he frequently fails to deliver. Owens has been consistently excellent from a fantasy perspective.

I'll put my money on Owens, to the tune of 72/1094/9. 3 of those TDs will be 40+ yarders thanks to single coverage.

44 receptions615 yards2 TDs2 memorable press conferencesI just don't think he has it anymore. He was terrible in getting seperation last year and unless I can draft him 150 picks in, Ill just pass.
so he is going to have a worse year than he did on the Bills. Gotcha.

44 receptions615 yards2 TDs2 memorable press conferencesI just don't think he has it anymore. He was terrible in getting seperation last year and unless I can draft him 150 picks in, Ill just pass.
so he is going to have a worse year than he did on the Bills. Gotcha.
81, 69, 55 = his receptions the past 3 years. 36 = his ageI agree that going from the bills to bengals is an upgrade, but the bengals only completed 30 passes more last year and were 26th in the league in passing. I stand by my projection.

The #2 WR, which is the role I expect Owens to fill, has averaged 116 targets with Palmer. Owens has a career catch percentage of 56%.

116 x 56% = 65 receptions

Owens has a career Y/R of 14.9

65 x 14.9 = 968.5 yards

I would GUESS that he adds a TD or two beyond Chad's historical production, but I don't believe we will see the amount we've seen in the past from Owens. Let's blend Chad's average of 0.45 TDs per game with Owens average of 0.7 per game.

(0.45 + 0.7) / 2 = 0.575 TDs per game

0.575 x 16 = 9.2 TDs

PROJECTION - 65 receptions, 969 yards, 9 TDs, 151 points, WR15

Solid WR2 with ridiculous upside.

70/1050/8

i think the last two stops have shown that TO isn't as divisive as he used to be, and i believe he will buy in and be a solid WR2

of course if you own him you always have that time bomb ticking sound to deal with...

From reading this thread I think it's time for me to sell Owens.

Owens is 36 and will turn 37 during the season. The Bengals plan to use him split out wide and put Bryant in the slot. Owens struggled to get seperation last year, I doubt this year will be much different. Bryant is younger, quicker, faster and has better hands. He's also making a boatload more money than Owens.

Bryant is the play here.

70/1050/8i think the last two stops have shown that TO isn't as divisive as he used to be, and i believe he will buy in and be a solid WR2of course if you own him you always have that time bomb ticking sound to deal with...
Consider it's only a one year contract, his 1st year history with teams, and the incentive package of 2 mil in his contract and I don't anticipate Owens to be a distraction at all.

Owens is 36 and will turn 37 during the season. The Bengals plan to use him split out wide and put Bryant in the slot. Owens struggled to get seperation last year, I doubt this year will be much different. Bryant is younger, quicker, faster and has better hands. He's also making a boatload more money than Owens.

Bryant is the play here.
Who was throwing him the ball last year? He struggled to get seperation? He was lucky to get the ball at all. :thumbup:

FantasyMan said:

Bryant is the play here.
It's probably never bad idea to sell on a WR who is 36 and will turn 37 late this year. In fact if you are in a keeper or dynasty the time to sell on Owens was a couple of years ago.But for redrafts this year I think a lot of people are selling him short. And I keep seeing people repeat the bolded part. I would really like to see some evidence of that. I have seen where a few scouts have said that Owens is not as explosive as he used to be or beat press coverage as well as he used to. Well, he used to be one of the most explosive players in all of football and was widely regarded as the best WR in the league at beating press coverage. So it's reasonable, and the decline in productivity suggest, that at this point in his career he is not AS explosive as he used to be, and may not get the separation he used to.

But there is a BIG difference between being one of the most explosive players in the NFL and "struggling to get separation." Owens still had more receptions for more yards and a better average than Lee Evans last year. So maybe his decline had more to do with the sucktitude of the Bills O-line and QB play than Owens "struggling to get separation."

Again, in order to truly know how much Owens is "struggling" you would need to have watched a lot of Bills games at the very least. And more likely the individual cut-ups of Owens plays. I venture to guess that none of the people who keep repeating his "struggles" have done so. Admittedly, I haven't done so either so maybe he really has fallen that far but I am gonna err on the side of him having another quality year in him now that he is back on a competent offense.

ETA- And what has Antonio Bryant done to make him the play here. Again, he has had 2 out of 8 seasons where he has caught more than 44 passes, 2 out of 8 seasons where he has had more than 733 yards, and 2 out of 8 seasons with more than 4 TDs. And there are still questions about his knee, enough questions that the letters PUP have been thrown around, and the Bengals went out and signed Owens.

If the question is TO or Antonio Bryant, IMO it's an easy answer and it ain't Bryant.

By the way...to those who keep pointing to what TO did in Buffalo last year, why not compare what he did against what Lee Evans did?

Evans is "in his prime" and the poster boy for "imagine what he could do if he was on a good team."

Category -- Evans vs. Owens

Targets -- 96 vs. 109

Recs -- 44 vs. 55

Catch % -- 45.8% vs. 50.5%

Yards -- 612 vs. 829

Yards per rec -- 13.9 vs. 15.1

Owens was better than Evans across the board, yet I don't see too many people saying Evans has no skills. I see people saying Evans is highly skilled and were it not for his situation, he would be compelling. Well, Owens is now in a more advantageous situation. :lmao:

By the way...to those who keep pointing to what TO did in Buffalo last year, why not compare what he did against what Lee Evans did?Evans is "in his prime" and the poster boy for "imagine what he could do if he was on a good team." Category -- Evans vs. OwensTargets -- 96 vs. 109Recs -- 44 vs. 55Catch % -- 45.8% vs. 50.5%Yards -- 612 vs. 829Yards per rec -- 13.9 vs. 15.1Owens was better than Evans across the board, yet I don't see too many people saying Evans has no skills. I see people saying Evans is highly skilled and were it not for his situation, he would be compelling. Well, Owens is now in a more advantageous situation. :devil:
Wow, that's a pretty eye opening comparison. My initial impression was that TO doesn't have too much left, but now I have to admit that I might consider him.

By the way...to those who keep pointing to what TO did in Buffalo last year, why not compare what he did against what Lee Evans did?Evans is "in his prime" and the poster boy for "imagine what he could do if he was on a good team." Category -- Evans vs. OwensTargets -- 96 vs. 109Recs -- 44 vs. 55Catch % -- 45.8% vs. 50.5%Yards -- 612 vs. 829Yards per rec -- 13.9 vs. 15.1Owens was better than Evans across the board, yet I don't see too many people saying Evans has no skills. I see people saying Evans is highly skilled and were it not for his situation, he would be compelling. Well, Owens is now in a more advantageous situation. :whoosh:
check....and mate

By the way...to those who keep pointing to what TO did in Buffalo last year, why not compare what he did against what Lee Evans did?Evans is "in his prime" and the poster boy for "imagine what he could do if he was on a good team." Category -- Evans vs. OwensTargets -- 96 vs. 109Recs -- 44 vs. 55Catch % -- 45.8% vs. 50.5%Yards -- 612 vs. 829Yards per rec -- 13.9 vs. 15.1Owens was better than Evans across the board, yet I don't see too many people saying Evans has no skills. I see people saying Evans is highly skilled and were it not for his situation, he would be compelling. Well, Owens is now in a more advantageous situation. :unsure:
Pretty compelling evidence that it was the O-Line and garbage QB's that were the problem last year, and not TO's inability to get separation.Evans, theoretically, should have flourished and prospered with single coverage his way....but did anything but that.

By the way...to those who keep pointing to what TO did in Buffalo last year, why not compare what he did against what Lee Evans did?

Evans is "in his prime" and the poster boy for "imagine what he could do if he was on a good team."

Targets -- 96 vs. 109

Recs -- 44 vs. 55

Yards -- 612 vs. 829

Owens was better than Evans across the board, yet I don't see too many people saying Evans has no skills. I see people saying Evans is highly skilled and were it not for his situation, he would be compelling. Well, Owens is now in a more advantageous situation. :goodposting:
Pretty compelling evidence that it was the O-Line and garbage QB's that were the problem last year, and not TO's inability to get separation.Evans, theoretically, should have flourished and prospered with single coverage his way....but did anything but that.
Sure, if you keep assuming that Evans was the one who was facing single coverage, which he wasn't.Here's a quick couple hundred yards for TO last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwlUnoJ3bxo...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhEEw_fiHiI...feature=related

Targets -- 96 vs. 109

Recs -- 44 vs. 55

Yards -- 612 vs. 829

Owens was better than Evans across the board, yet I don't see too many people saying Evans has no skills. I see people saying Evans is highly skilled and were it not for his situation, he would be compelling. Well, Owens is now in a more advantageous situation. :shrug:
Sure, if you keep assuming that Evans was the one who was facing single coverage, which he wasn't.Here's a quick couple hundred yards for TO last year:

The other outside WR in both the first and last videos was single covered. Safety was camping in the middle in what looked like a cover3. What's your point? Can throw deep on that to either side.You're welcome to go back and review a game film of a Buffalo game last year because T.O saw more double coverage than Evans. Or you can read the following article, which talks about Revis being matched up on T.O (presumably because he was the Bills' best WR?) and I didn't see Lee Evans get mentioned anywhere in here:

T.O vs. Revis preview

The other outside WR in both the first and last videos was single covered. Safety was camping in the middle in what looked like a cover3. What's your point? Can throw deep on that to either side.

You're welcome to go back and review a game film of a Buffalo game last year because T.O saw more double coverage than Evans. Or you can read the following article, which talks about Revis being matched up on T.O (presumably because he was the Bills' best WR?) and I didn't see Lee Evans get mentioned anywhere in here:

T.O vs. Revis preview
I can only help people who want the help. If you want to draft a WR3 on a run-first team because you think he's going to be really good this year then go ahead and do it.

Targets -- 96 vs. 109

Recs -- 44 vs. 55

Yards -- 612 vs. 829

Owens was better than Evans across the board, yet I don't see too many people saying Evans has no skills. I see people saying Evans is highly skilled and were it not for his situation, he would be compelling. Well, Owens is now in a more advantageous situation. :yes:

Of course there's a quick couple hundred yards for TO last year, you put up clips of 3 of his 4 longest receptions of the season. Do they not count? He has a few of those every year, that's one of the reasons why he's so dangerous.As for the coverage, there wasn't much doubling of either WR last year- Buffalo had a putrid passing game, but their running game was pretty effective, so most of the time the opponents were stacking the box. But, TO did see some double teams, and he did go against the #1 CB quite a bit (just like when he beat Talib in the last clip for a TD). He should be facing both of these circumstances less frequently this season.

humpback said:
FantasyMan said:
fantasizing said:

Targets -- 96 vs. 109

Recs -- 44 vs. 55

Yards -- 612 vs. 829

Owens was better than Evans across the board, yet I don't see too many people saying Evans has no skills. I see people saying Evans is highly skilled and were it not for his situation, he would be compelling. Well, Owens is now in a more advantageous situation. ;)

:shrug: Isn't it amazing the logic some people use to make a point. I would call it circular but that would be too generous. Also, notice how much TO "struggled" to get separation in those highlights.

humpback said:
FantasyMan said:

Targets -- 96 vs. 109

Recs -- 44 vs. 55

Yards -- 612 vs. 829

Owens was better than Evans across the board, yet I don't see too many people saying Evans has no skills. I see people saying Evans is highly skilled and were it not for his situation, he would be compelling. Well, Owens is now in a more advantageous situation. :thumbdown:

Maybe I'm seeing things also, but in the first clip Owens runs by a zone with the safety cheated WAY to Evan's side. The second clip the safety is also cheated way to Evan's side and TO runs by the corner who is in the middle of faking a blitz. The third clip is a great throw by Edwards with the safety either cheated all the way toward Evan's side or is just lost. (Considering that it's probably Sabby it could be either one - you can see the safety on the replay all the way on the other side).With that said, if the Bengals use Owens on the outside with Bryant in the slot and Chad continues to draw double coverage I don't see a reason why TO couldn't have a couple of big plays like this.

The bottom line is that, for fantasy purposes this season, neither TO nor Bryant is going to be a big contributor on any team because the Bengals just don't throw the ball enough anymore. If both are healthy there just won't be enough targets for it to matter.

Last year, I thought TO was undraftable as a fantasy WR2. Even though I thought Trent Edwards would be fairly good for some reason...

This year I'll steer clear as well. He obviously hasn't been an elite player for some time; now I don't think TO is even above replacement-level (or maybe this is obvious as plenty of other WRs were signed this offseason before him).

For fantasy, consider other geezer WRs. Donald Driver gets drafted late every year because he's Donald Driver, not because of his stats. Or plug in Hines Ward, Derrick Mason, etc. Similarly, TO gets drafted too early because people are still drafting the name.

He punches almost all of my "do not draft" buttons for a veteran WR.

FWIW Bodog's o/u on total receiving yards is 900
I doubt that's based on anything more than the incentives though :eek:
A few more over/undersRec yards -900catches -65 1/2touchdowns -7Who will receive more total fines (monetary value) from the NFL in the 2010 NFL Regular Season?Owens +150Ocho Cinco -200Will Chad Ochocinco and Terrell Owens both be fined by the NFL for a TD celebration that they perform together? Yes +200No -300

As a Steelers fan I hate the signing. Regardless of age, you cant say he doesnt help the Cincy WR situation immensely. The Bengals are certainly the favorite to win the North so it will make for an interesting season. I have always been a TO fan and Chad has grown on me lately. You cant deny the fact that hes good people. I cant believe im saying all this.

In any case, Ill give TO 72 rec, 1095 yds, 12 tds

TO is looking to be Cincy's #1 WR this season, and Chad basically admitted it:

Terrell Owens caught three balls for 67 yards in the Bengals' preseason opener Friday night.If the preseason is any indication, T.O. will overtake Chad Ochocinco to be the Bengals' No. 1 receiver this year. Ocho all but admitted it's going to happen in a fourth-quarter interview. Owens whipped Joselio Hanson down the right sideline on a 43-yard bomb, and now has nine catches for 108 yards through three preseason games compared to Ochocinco's 3/33 line.

44 receptions

615 yards

2 TDs

I just don't think he has it anymore. He was terrible in getting seperation last year and unless I can draft him 150 picks in, Ill just pass.
:goodposting:
:goodposting: I can do that too... even from my phone.
Took TO less than half the season to surpass this dubious projection.Through 7 games:

45-639-5.

Not bad for 150 picks in or a 13th rounder in 12 team leagues.

44 receptions

615 yards

2 TDs

:goodposting:
:goodposting: I can do that too... even from my phone.
Took TO less than half the season to surpass this dubious projection.Through 7 games:

45-639-5.

I was wrong. Congrats. Should I go bump my McFadden projection?

44 receptions

615 yards

2 TDs

:coffee:
:lmao: I can do that too... even from my phone.

45-639-5.

I was wrong. Congrats. Should I go bump my McFadden projection?
No Congrats necessary... I don't own TO in any leagues. These projections just stuck out in my mind as ridiculously low and I thought about them when looking at TO's stats.Bump your DMC projections if you like. We probably would have been on the opposite end of that. You win some you lose some...again this thread and those numbers just stuck in my mind.

Whew! I feared this was the thread where I went off on how done old man TO was and that I was now being carted out for ritual sacrifice. Luckily that was in another TO thread - may it forever rest in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread