1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeff Pasquino

Jeff Pasquino

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 26,424 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:50 AM

All: Be sure to do the following to help fill your leagues: 1. Location should be included in the Topic Description (i.e. Maryland, DC, Seattle, Dallas, Online, etc.) 2. Also good info in the Topic Description - big rules that are in your league. PPR? 2QBs? IDP? Keeper? Dynasty? 3. In the body, provide info on: a. Pricing b. Rosters c. Draft format d. Rules e. Time and place (if live) f. Waiver rules g. Site costs / host h. Prizes / payout i. Playoff structure j. Anything else important 4. If at all possible, include a link to the league from last year

#2 Joe Bryant

Joe Bryant

Footballguy

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 35,760 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

Excellent advice Jeff.

One thing I'd add is that I'd strongly encourage a 3rd party to hold the money. I am biased on this as my good friend Paul Charchian runs and owns Leaguesafe.com and I totally recommend that product. I've seen friendships strained and even broken over the money part of leagues. It's a complete drag to win your league and then struggle to collect your winnings. Something like Leaguesafe.com takes that out of play. Fantastic service and I highly recommend it. 

J

Joe Bryant
Owner - www.Footballguys.com
Why Subscribe to Footballguys? Please Click Here

For Footballguys info on Facebook, Please Click Here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users