Joe Bryant

Footballguy

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 35,781 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:54 AM

Hi Folks,

It's a tough balance sometimes making sure some things are pinned at the top of the board balanced against too many things being pinned. I'm going to try something new here and see if it helps. I'm going to unpin a good number of pinned threads and consolidate the links to them to this one thread. That way you can find them easily if need to, but it'll free up some real estate. Not sure if it's a good idea, but I'm going to try.

J

Official NFL Rulebook

Team Spotlights

Player Spotlights

Coaching (and Exec) Carousel

NFL Draft Prospects Video

NFL Important Dates

Matt Waldman's Rookie Scouting Portfolio

Mark Wimer's 32 team injury Thread

Survivor 2010 Master Thread

Preseason Game Notes

Edited by Joe Bryant, 04 October 2010 - 06:13 AM.

Joe Bryant
Owner - www.Footballguys.com
Why Subscribe to Footballguys?

#2 spodog

spodog

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 423 posts
  • Joined 30-June 09

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:31 AM

what happened to the NFL rulebook link?

#3 culdeus

culdeus

Have good

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37,800 posts
  • Joined 21-August 03
  • Interests:Bottom

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:09 AM

Please add a pinned thread about CBA/Strike. I'd like to read the inputs of people here that might be able to sift through the articles.

#4 Heatman

Heatman

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 672 posts
  • Joined 29-April 03

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:43 PM

Might want to add a link to this: http://www.scribd.co...ement-2006-2012 It's the "current" CBA that the owners opted out of.
"After all, you can't spell "toddler" without T.O." - John Tuvey, Fanball.com

#5 Clifford

Clifford

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,625 posts
  • Joined 30-July 10

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:33 PM

A list of notable fas would be good now that I looks possible fa could start soon.

Like most things I don't understand I wanted to punch its face.
-Binky the Doormat

Your constant hyperbole is ridiculous. You're to the FFA what Hitler was to Europe.
-Dr. Awesome

Some people learn by words, some people learn by consequences, some people can’t learn.
-Nick Saban

No one here seems to get its okay to be racist against white people

-johnjohn

#6 crnerblitz

crnerblitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Joined 07-May 03
  • Interests:Spoon collecting.

Posted 15 August 2011 - 03:48 PM

This thread is pretty much just taking up space in its current incarnation. Can we please get as mod to put it right for 2011. we need superjohns schedule, dynasty rankings thread, startup dynasty drafts, rookie drafts, 2011 survivor thread and such.

Jesus Christ, Columbo...It was a Friday in June I think.

The main reason I came to the forums tonight was to read about who you all have on your fantasy teams. It's been a great visit!

#7 Polish Hammer

Polish Hammer

made of glass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,691 posts
  • Joined 02-July 04

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

It would also be nice if there was a link to some sort of thread (or better, a good article) that compares and contrasts the different league hosting sites out there (pay and free).
"Life moves pretty fast....if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it."
-Ferris Bueller

#8 Greg Russell

Greg Russell

Footballguy

• Staff
  • Pip
  • 7,750 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

PDF of 2011 Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)

"When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is." - Oscar Wilde

Click to follow me on Twitter.

#9 Hipple, Long, Ware, & Peete

Hipple, Long, Ware, & Peete

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30,691 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:25 AM

can't find the link to vote for the wisdom of the crowds stuff. I can find the rankings on the week 2 page etc, but don't see where the 50 questions part can be voted on. Can we get that pinned in here?
"And freedom yells, it don't cry, whatever sells will decide, but there's no hell, when you die, so don't look so worried" Conner Oberst aka 'Bright Eyes' 'Light Pollution'

Matthias' "I also think that the whole, "hate the sin, love the sinner" is pretty condascending. If I told people who believe in religion, that hey, I hate the idiocy, but I love the idiots, they'd think I was a righteous doosh."
'TexanFan02 "Disclaimer: I am not defending or agreeing with Hipple in any way, shape or form. I agree that his posts are largely unreadable and his advice is suspect on any subject."
Jobber "I don't care what anyone says, the above is true and correct. There is no arguing. If you think differently you're a #######"
commisholio "Hippling is when you come into a thread that's been going for a while and start responding to posts early in the thread, typically serially. A good Hippling™ will typically involve 5-7 posts in a row, all responding to things that have been discussed and from which everyone has moved on. Hipple is the master of the craft, Krista4 has also benn known to engage in a good Hippling™."

#10 Hipple, Long, Ware, & Peete

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30,691 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

WDIS Contest thread

If you want something done right...
"And freedom yells, it don't cry, whatever sells will decide, but there's no hell, when you die, so don't look so worried" Conner Oberst aka 'Bright Eyes' 'Light Pollution'

Matthias' "I also think that the whole, "hate the sin, love the sinner" is pretty condascending. If I told people who believe in religion, that hey, I hate the idiocy, but I love the idiots, they'd think I was a righteous doosh."
'TexanFan02 "Disclaimer: I am not defending or agreeing with Hipple in any way, shape or form. I agree that his posts are largely unreadable and his advice is suspect on any subject."
Jobber "I don't care what anyone says, the above is true and correct. There is no arguing. If you think differently you're a #######"
commisholio "Hippling is when you come into a thread that's been going for a while and start responding to posts early in the thread, typically serially. A good Hippling™ will typically involve 5-7 posts in a row, all responding to things that have been discussed and from which everyone has moved on. Hipple is the master of the craft, Krista4 has also benn known to engage in a good Hippling™."

#11 The Hank

The Hank

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,351 posts
  • Joined 03-September 05

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

2012 Off-Season Team Thread Page

Edited by The Hank, 22 February 2012 - 05:49 AM.

Become one of my loyal followers: Follow me @DGoverner for more random status alerts that mean nothing to you than YOU can handle!

In the shower this morning, I was wondering to myself what DHB's situation was

#12 Raider Nation

Raider Nation

Devil's Advocate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77,744 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:22 PM

I was going to post links to every "bandwagon/hype train" player threads, but I don't have three hours to kill.

In the poker game of life, women are the rake.

Mike knows him as "Alberto Jose Alburquerque"

#13 Annyong

Annyong

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,083 posts
  • Joined 23-July 08
  • Interests:Cooking, grilling, Clemson Athletics, beer, bourbon, reading, toga parties. Bullfrogs.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

How about all of the ## Pick Thread links?

#14 Hipple, Long, Ware, & Peete

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30,691 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:04 AM

NFL rulebook links to 2011 not 2012 fwiw

#15 Otis

Otis

Footballguy

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 51,311 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:48 PM

Pin it.

shuke loves werewolf but hates irony

BOOM

I AM the Internet

#16 flapgreen

flapgreen

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34,463 posts
  • Joined 23-July 03
  • Interests:Looking at my package

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

Agreed

I was in fap with her.

#17 The Hank

The Hank

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,351 posts
  • Joined 03-September 05

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:33 AM

2014 Master Team Offseason Thread List

Become one of my loyal followers: Follow me @DGoverner for more random status alerts that mean nothing to you than YOU can handle!

In the shower this morning, I was wondering to myself what DHB's situation was

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users