#1 snellman

snellman

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Joined 16-June 04

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:47 AM

Is there any way we can set up MFL import to only import rosters and not scoring or lineup requirements? For some reason whenever I use MFL import it screws up my league scoring settings and the lineup by putting in too many flex players and I have to go into setup on LD and completely reenter. If there is a way it would be great.

2011 IDP Survivor Champion!
2012 WSL3 Champion!

2013 FFA Survivor Champion!

AD

YOU CAN'T STOP HIM. YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN HIM!!! :pickle: :headbang:

#2 skhyatt

skhyatt

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 16-May 10

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

does the same thing to me. resets my roster requirements every time.

#3 patsfangr

patsfangr

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:New England Patriots 3-TIME CHAMPS!

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

I don't use the import feature; but I was thinking of doing so. Now, I won't bother. Seems to me that it's less work to manually make the roster updates from the waiver notices than to reset your team every time.
George
Patriots fan since 1960! Long wait for greatness!

#4 snellman

snellman

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,368 posts
  • Joined 16-June 04

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:34 PM

Bump to ask this again. Or is there a file in my LD files for me leagues that I can save a copy of so I can keep my leagues settings without having to reenter them every time?

2011 IDP Survivor Champion!
2012 WSL3 Champion!

2013 FFA Survivor Champion!

AD

YOU CAN'T STOP HIM. YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN HIM!!! :pickle: :headbang:

#5 skhyatt

skhyatt

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 16-May 10

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:29 PM

Same problem as last year, which was my first with FBG. Seems like this should be an easy thing to do. Maybe just put in some check boxes to tell the import program what you want to import. Pain to have to re-input scoring all the time. Although I did notice that the first couple of leagues imported scoring. After that, for some reason, it would import some items and leave some scoring items out, such as defense.

#6 skhyatt

skhyatt

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 16-May 10

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:30 AM

I give up on LD. It's just too much of a pain to make all the waiver changes. I do notice that some of the scoring imports correctly, but it has to be worded perfectly or it won't and I don't have the time to reset the scoring if I want to re-import to get the waiver changes. For me, the online profiles that FBG allows you to set up works fine, as it works directly with MFL.com. Only problem there is it only allows 10 leagues. Lots of great stuff/info to gain from FBG, but just seems like there should be able to be some tweaks to LD to make it more "friendly" and/or allow more profiles to be set up. I'll just use the profiles like I did last year and find another method to help me with my other 5 leagues.

#7 skhyatt

skhyatt

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 16-May 10

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

Another thing that I have discovered about the online profiles is they don't calculate the projections the same as LD. In some cases, off by a fraction, in other cases more, a point or more. I have contacted Joe and Bruce, but thus far, nothing as been "fixed".

#8 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,749 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:The University of California, Berkeley

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:27 PM

Another thing that I have discovered about the online profiles is they don't calculate the projections the same as LD. In some cases, off by a fraction, in other cases more, a point or more. I have contacted Joe and Bruce, but thus far, nothing as been "fixed".

My experience is that the differences within positions are minor - if you are looking to replace a WR with a WR, the rankings of the WR's are going to be similar regardless of scoring. The most important thing to change is the GBG - if you only have a 16 week season - ensure week 17 is zero'd out.
Yes, I still hate Mack Brown.

#9 drkip57

drkip57

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 15-February 08

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

Will the 2012 version of My Fantasty League import be available soon? It is hard to use Draft Dominator without it!

#10 ConstantRebuilding

ConstantRebuilding

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 28-April 10

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

Wondering the same...it's a nice tool to use for dynasty leagues

#11 Bob Wiley

Bob Wiley

Footballguy