#1 morbid

morbid

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 14-June 03

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:04 AM

I've been getting the following error all season when trying to update the Lineup Dominator app:

Error Accessing Site: Path/File access error

On both my home and work computers I have Windows 7 and use Kaspersky Antivirus. I've downloaded the latest version of the app and I've tried allowing it through the windows firewall and disabling Kaspersky but it still will not work.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix? :lmao:

Thanks,

#2 fuzzy_man

fuzzy_man

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 27-August 09

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:19 AM

I have just switched to Windows 7, and am seeing the same error.

#3 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,870 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:The University of California, Berkeley

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:54 AM

I've been getting the following error all season when trying to update the Lineup Dominator app:

On both my home and work computers I have Windows 7 and use Kaspersky Antivirus. I've downloaded the latest version of the app and I've tried allowing it through the windows firewall and disabling Kaspersky but it still will not work.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix? :confused:

Thanks,

Just for grins, try putting the APP in c:\LD instead of C:\ProgramFiles\LD
Yes, I still hate Mack Brown.

#4 morbid

morbid

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 14-June 03

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:08 PM

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix? :goodposting:

Thanks,

:thumbup: That did it! Thank you! I guess the program needs to be in the default install location which is C:\FBG\LineupDominator\LineupDomintor.exe

#5 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,870 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:The University of California, Berkeley

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:13 PM

Thanks,

:pickle: That did it! Thank you! I guess the program needs to be in the default install location which is C:\FBG\LineupDominator\LineupDomintor.exe

I don't have Windows 7, but from what i've seen in the forum, it creates some screwy admin settings for programs in the c:\programfiles directory. If you put your program in another directory, it works fine...
Yes, I still hate Mack Brown.

#6 Wes O

Wes O

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-October 10

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:53 PM

Thanks,

:pickle: That did it! Thank you! I guess the program needs to be in the default install location which is C:\FBG\LineupDominator\LineupDomintor.exe

I don't have Windows 7, but from what i've seen in the forum, it creates some screwy admin settings for programs in the c:\programfiles directory. If you put your program in another directory, it works fine...

I'm using Windows Vista and I'm getting this error when I:

Load the program
Try to update projections
Save the file I'm working with
Create a new file

Any help would be appreciated.

#7 Wes O

Wes O

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-October 10

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:36 AM

Thanks,

I'm using Windows Vista and I'm getting this error when I:

Load the program
Try to update projections
Save the file I'm working with
Create a new file

Any help would be appreciated.

After multiple uninstalls/installs and forum searches I finally found the fix. If you are having this issue and still running Windows Vista, try this:

Right click LD -> Properties -> Compatibility Tab -> Check the "Run as administrator" box.

Should be good to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users