What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Teddy Bruschi (1 Viewer)

Mr.Pack

Footballguy
Seriously.

I swear he just said "Aaron Rodgers is a pretty boy who doesnt get the job done. Ben Rothlesberger gets it done, it's not pretty but he gets it done"

;) ;) :bag:

So much for any credibility

Seriously.I swear he just said "Aaron Rodgers is a pretty boy who doesnt get the job done. Ben Rothlesberger gets it done, it's not pretty but he gets it done" :goodposting: :wub: :lmao: So much for any credibility
You swear he said it or he said it?

Well he is right so far. Depending on the outcome of the game tomorrow he could continue to be right. Or horribly wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he is right so far. Depending on the outcome of the game tomorrow he could continue to be right. Or horribly wrong.
Didn't the Packers just win 3 straight road playoff games, the same amount of road playoff games a Brett Favre led Packer team won in his whole career?How has ARod not gotten it done?ETA: Ahhhhhhh I see you are a Viking fan. 'Nuff said.Carry on

The guy played LB for a decade and on top of that he had a stroke. You really think he's going to say things that make sense? He is lucky he can tie his own shoes.

Didn't the Packers just win 3 straight road playoff games, the same amount of road playoff games a Brett Favre led Packer team won in his whole career?How has ARod not gotten it done?ETA: Ahhhhhhh I see you are a Viking fan. 'Nuff said.Carry on
Could we stop calling him ARod? That knickname has been used already plus ARod is known for not getting it done in the playoffs more often than not.

I presume we're talking about the big game here being that the super bowl is tomorrow and all. Rodgers hasn't won it yet and Big Ben has. In that way Bruschi is correct and you really can't argue otherwise.

Could we stop calling him ARod? That knickname has been used already plus ARod is known for not getting it done in the playoffs more often than not.
ARod is the QB of the Green Bay Packers.HTH

I presume we're talking about the big game here being that the super bowl is tomorrow and all. Rodgers hasn't won it yet and Big Ben has. In that way Bruschi is correct and you really can't argue otherwise.
:goodposting:

So, anyone who hasn't been on a Super Bowl-winning team yet is a pretty boy who can't get the job done? Far out.

I cringe whenever Bruschi appears on screen just because he is so damn negative about all things not Bill B.

Uh, no. ARodg is the QB of the Packers. If you asked 100 sports fans who ARod was, I would say 99 of them would not say Aaron Rodgers.

So, anyone who hasn't been on a Super Bowl-winning team yet is a pretty boy who can't get the job done? Far out.
I just realized that rule too. That Sam Bradford guy - can't get it done. Hopefully the Rams can snag someone worthwhile next time around.

Didn't the Packers just win 3 straight road playoff games, the same amount of road playoff games a Brett Favre led Packer team won in his whole career?How has ARod not gotten it done?

ETA: Ahhhhhhh I see you are a Viking fan. 'Nuff said.

Carry on
:lmao: Rodgers' playoff record is 3-1, isn't it?

Yeah, Big Ben definitely took care of business with his 22.6 passer rating in the super bowl. Good job Ben. Rodgers could never do that...

Didn't the Packers just win 3 straight road playoff games, the same amount of road playoff games a Brett Favre led Packer team won in his whole career?How has ARod not gotten it done?

Carry on
:goodposting: Rodgers' playoff record is 3-1, isn't it?
Reread it a few times...I use the term ARod for Alex Rodriguez so try again.

Yeah, Big Ben definitely took care of business with his 22.6 passer rating in the super bowl. Good job Ben. Rodgers could never do that...
I think you are making the point. Ugly Champion. It's kind of like the guy who graduates last in his class at medical school ... the guy you call doctor. Roger will get his chance.

Agree it is not fair to Rodgers to call him ARod.I've taken to calling him AR12 (that's spoken as AR Twelve).

Carry on
Call me when he does it as a 2nd year player with passer ratings of 148.7, 95.3, and 124.9 in a tougher conference. :welcome:

Carry on
Call me when he does it as a 2nd year player with passer ratings of 148.7, 95.3, and 124.9 in a tougher conference. :welcome:
:) :lmao: :lmao:

Carry on
LOL OK thenNever liked Teddy Bruschi. Don't give a crap about him coming back from a stroke or how good a player he is/was (and he was pretty good), he's just a dope.

I cringe whenever Bruschi appears on screen just because he is so damn negative about all things not Bill B.
You obviously don't listen to what the guy actually says.
Yeah obviously.
Bruschi is often critical of the Patsies. In fact I've been shocked at how kind he has been towards the Jets. I'd go so far as to say he's often anti-NE just to prove he isn't a homer. az, yer in a bad groove here.

Carry on
:mellow: Rodgers' playoff record is 3-1, isn't it?
You still don't know what you are talking about.

Yeah obviously.
Bruschi is often critical of the Patsies. In fact I've been shocked at how kind he has been towards the Jets. I'd go so far as to say he's often anti-NE just to prove he isn't a homer. az, yer in a bad groove here.
ok. i stand corrected. he's negative about everything, including the pats.

I think you are making the point. Ugly Champion. It's kind of like the guy who graduates last in his class at medical school ... the guy you call doctor. Roger will get his chance.
That's a poor analogy. The Steelers won the 2006 Superbowl in spite of Roethlisberger's poor performance. The guy who graduated from medical school earned his grades all by himself. Winning the Superbowl is a team accomplishment, graduating from medical school is an individual accomplishment.

Uh, no. ARodg is the QB of the Packers. If you asked 100 sports fans who ARod was, I would say 99 of them would not say Aaron Rodgers.
Um, I'm pretty sure it would be more like 100 out of 100...

Yeah obviously.
He's been critical of Belichick at different points throughout the season, has picked against them, given appropriate kudos to coaches and players on teams apposing the Patriots and generally tried to give an even handed approach to the weekly match-ups he has analyzed in his weekly ESPN spots with Mike Reiss.As a fan of the team I don't want to listen to a lap dog's analysis of the team's weekly opponents. I want to know their weaknesses and strenghts. Bruschi and the PFW writers (the Patriots team newspaper) to a pretty good job of being objective.

Carry on
:goodposting: Rodgers' playoff record is 3-1, isn't it?
Your post above wasn't clear at all, and I did reread it. The guy you quoted was asking how one could say that A-Rodgers hasn't gotten it done. While you mention ARod in the first sentence, it felt like the second one was clearly addressing the A-Rodgers question in Mr. Pack's post.Thanks for clarifying.

:lmao:

Rodgers is undefeatedd in Superbowls.

Don't be a sheep. The A-Rod crap, the Packer Nation garbage, the rest of it. Just lame. Packer fans call him Aaron. He's not ARod.

Yeah obviously.
He's been critical of Belichick at different points throughout the season, has picked against them, given appropriate kudos to coaches and players on teams apposing the Patriots and generally tried to give an even handed approach to the weekly match-ups he has analyzed in his weekly ESPN spots with Mike Reiss.As a fan of the team I don't want to listen to a lap dog's analysis of the team's weekly opponents. I want to know their weaknesses and strenghts. Bruschi and the PFW writers (the Patriots team newspaper) to a pretty good job of being objective.
:lmao: I don't really care a whole lot of any analysis coming from Bruschi, but the PFW writers are certainly objective (minus Fred) and provide the best insight of the Patriots that can possibly be found.

ARoid is the baseball player. Rodgers hasn't accomplished anything yet to have a consensus, nationally known nickname, but that could all change today.

Don't be a sheep. The A-Rod crap, the Packer Nation garbage, the rest of it. Just lame. Packer fans call him Aaron. He's not ARod.
Oh I know that, it's just fun watching everyone get their panties in a wad when someone calls him A-Rod. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread