St. Louis Bob

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34,715 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:00 PM

You should smile at people. The End

Don't bother me, I'm eating fried chicken with Uni under an overpass.

#2 Clayton Gray

Clayton Gray

Just call me Carlton

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 23,897 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

:D

#3 lolerskates

lolerskates

Footballguy

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 416 posts
  • Joined 08-January 08

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:02 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7xpYAs94ppk

#4 Brady Marino

Brady Marino

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,385 posts
  • Joined 14-April 07

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

:mellow:

"Molecules change their bonds. Elements combine and change into compounds. That's all of life, right? The constant...the cycle. Solution, dissolution, over and over. Growth, decay. Transformation. It's fascinating, really." Walter White, from script of Episode 1.1 of Breaking Bad

I'm Riding Around Memphis!

#5 kevzilla

kevzilla

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,840 posts
  • Joined 26-July 03

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:18 PM

You should smile on the phone too, especially when talking to customers. Makes all the difference.

Looking forward to regretting this.

#6 RhymesMcJuice

RhymesMcJuice

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,610 posts
  • Joined 04-October 09

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:26 PM

I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite.

#7 RhymesMcJuice

RhymesMcJuice

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,610 posts
  • Joined 04-October 09

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:28 PM

Smile, it enhances your value.

#8 RhymesMcJuice

RhymesMcJuice

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,610 posts
  • Joined 04-October 09

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:32 PM

Come here. Hey! Look at me. So I had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks... Look at me! One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just want to see her smile again, hm? I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So... I stick a razor in my mouth and do this... ...to myself. And you know what? She can't stand the sight of me! She leaves. Now I see the funny side. Now I'm always smiling! Let's put a smile on that face! Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!" And... You wanna know how I got these scars? My father, was a drinker, and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and says, "why so serious?" He comes at me with the knife. "WHY SO SERIOUS?" Sticks the blade in my mouth. "Let's put a smile on that face." And...

#9 RhymesMcJuice

RhymesMcJuice

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,610 posts
  • Joined 04-October 09

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:33 PM

I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life.

#10 RhymesMcJuice

RhymesMcJuice

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,610 posts
  • Joined 04-October 09

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

When dealing with aliens, try to be polite, but firm. And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet.

#11 Good Posting!

Good Posting!

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 19-September 05

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:41 PM

Helluva dissertation there, Curt

#12 cosjobs

cosjobs

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24,581 posts
  • Joined 08-September 03

Posted 23 June 2011 - 09:52 PM

I never smile if I can help it. Showing one's teeth is a submission signal in primates. When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life.

If you made this up, you're a comic genius. If you stole it, please reveal the source. Edit to add- thank you dwight shrute

Edited by cosjobs, 23 June 2011 - 09:57 PM.

#13 firstseason1988

firstseason1988

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,311 posts
  • Joined 09-May 09

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:30 AM

Sad that fools need a fake smile to make themselves feel better. Isn't a fake smile lying, you want to be lied to? Fake smiles annoy the hell out of me. And the fact that others need it from me to make themselves feel better is their problem, not mine. Now go fake smile yourself to death making other fools feel better and feel good about it. Lame. :excited: :rolleyes:

#14 Jewell

Jewell

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8,938 posts
  • Joined 14-August 09
  • Interests:Life, Liberty, The Pursuit of Happiness

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:50 AM

Depends on where you are. I sport a Hines Ward perma-smile. My Russian ex-girlfriend claimed that if I walked around like that in Russia people would think I was coo-coo for my Cocoa Puffs. I'd imagine it to be similar in many Asian nations.

#15 gianmarco

gianmarco

Footballguy

• RMT Beta Tester
  • Pip
  • 17,430 posts
  • Joined 07-June 07

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:54 AM

This girl took it to heart

Sorry son, but I don't have to dumb down The Sport just so noobs like you have a chance at keeping up.

I play in a $4,000 entry, Super-WCOFF, triple-reverse, double down, mirror league with a modified PPFDR base 8 scoring system, and we just held our draft in July. For the 2013 season. You think Matt Barkley getting the start in USC is news? I drafted him after studying up on him, after he signed his letter of intent, last year. You think that maybe going with a WR in the first two rounds instead of back-to-back RBs is somehow new thinking in fantasy? Well, do you have the balls to do what I did this year when I didn't take my first RB until the fourth round (Roderick Smith, Harding High School of Indiana)? You've probably never even heard of Martavis Bryant, Kyle Prater, or Darius White, yet not only did I draft them this year to form my future WR core, I've also started referring to them by fantasy board nicknames (Super Mart, KPrater, & DoubleDarius). Hell, guys like you are going to be the poor schmucks who are searching this board five years from now for info on some great RB you just heard of out of the middle of nowhere in Alaska, and the FBG search result box is going to come up with this very post, where I brag about nabbing Isaiah Weeks of the Monroe Catholic Rams at the 25.32/26.01 turn a full two months before he lit up Delta Junction for 193 yards/2 TDs or Ketchikan for 183 rushing yards, 55 rec yards, & 2 TDs. You'll be wondering about his durability and I'll remember a phone call I made back when you were just hearing the name "Knowshon Moreno" for the first time to the kid's doctor in Fairbanks about the sprain he suffered in his left ankle in 2008.

Let me give you a tip, IT = INFO, and there's no "expires by" date on it.

#16 Leroy Hoard

Leroy Hoard

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60,883 posts
  • Joined 12-August 03

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:08 AM

Sad that fools need a fake smile to make themselves feel better. Isn't a fake smile lying, you want to be lied to? Fake smiles annoy the hell out of me. And the fact that others need it from me to make themselves feel better is their problem, not mine. Now go fake smile yourself to death making other fools feel better and feel good about it. Lame. :excited: :rolleyes:

What they do! They smile in your face All the time they want to take your place The back stabbers (back stabbers)
If you need a yard, I'll get you three. If you need five yards, I'll get you three.

#17 RhymesMcJuice

RhymesMcJuice

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,610 posts
  • Joined 04-October 09

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:50 AM

If you made this up, you're a comic genius. If you stole it, please reveal the source. Edit to add- thank you dwight shrute

I wish I was that good.

#18 SuperAwesomeDude

SuperAwesomeDude

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,476 posts
  • Joined 14-May 08

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:59 AM

i love you RhymesMcJuice

So I went to the zoo today.

-thorny

#19 St. Louis Bob

St. Louis Bob

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34,715 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

Not only do I not show teeth when I smile, I can't show my teeth when I smile.

You should smile at people.

The End

Helluva dissertation there, Curt

I was going to discuss something that has really worked for me but a certain newlywed was being a jerk.

Don't bother me, I'm eating fried chicken with Uni under an overpass.

#20 roadkill1292

roadkill1292

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,655 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:07 AM

I work in a happy place and always smile at my co-workers. Coming back from lunch just a few minutes ago, got stopped by my boss and the college prez. They just wanted to know how things were going for me and if I liked it here. I almost don't know how to handle all these happy vibes.

#21 sihaokills

sihaokills

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,296 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

Smile
Dynasty PPR
Josh Freeman QB
Steven Jackson, Adrain Peterson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Brandon Jacobs, Joseph Addai, Rashad Jennings
Steve Johnson, Brandon Lloyd, Mike Wallace, Earl Bennet, Louis Murphy, Randy Moss, Nate Washington, Josh Cribbs, Harry Dogulas, Devery Henderson, Roy Williams
Owen Daniels, Joel Dressel
NE defense

#22 AhrnCityPahnder

AhrnCityPahnder

Yinz-o-riffic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36,913 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:• ghouls
    • magnets
    • milksteak

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:46 AM

Not only do I not show teeth when I smile, I can't show my teeth when I smile.

http://i1.trekearth....47/s5000240.jpg

Edited by AhrnCityPahnder, 24 June 2011 - 09:46 AM.

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ PLEASE KILL ME

#23 RhymesMcJuice

RhymesMcJuice

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,610 posts
  • Joined 04-October 09

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

I work in a happy place and always smile at my co-workers. Coming back from lunch just a few minutes ago, got stopped by my boss and the college prez. They just wanted to know how things were going for me and if I liked it here. I almost don't know how to handle all these happy vibes.

They're planning to kill you and serve you at the next company retreat.

Edited by RhymesMcJuice, 24 June 2011 - 10:17 AM.

#24 Raiderfan32904

Raiderfan32904

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,830 posts
  • Joined 29-August 09

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:35 AM

Smile and the world smiles back at you. ;)

#25 mon

mon

(T)ool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13,309 posts
  • Joined 14-July 03

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

Smile.
Peace to you, my FFA brotha.

#26 Anonymous Internet User

Anonymous Internet User

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,518 posts
  • Joined 26-May 06

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:24 AM

smiling and making eye contact are things that you should avoid if you want to stay out of harms way.

#27 Leroy Hoard

Leroy Hoard

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60,883 posts
  • Joined 12-August 03

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:27 AM

“Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.”
If you need a yard, I'll get you three. If you need five yards, I'll get you three.

#28 JbizzleMan

JbizzleMan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,070 posts
  • Joined 30-July 10

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:40 AM

:wub: Keep sweet talking, big boy.

XBL GT: IamTickleNinja

#29 Leroy Hoard

Leroy Hoard

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60,883 posts
  • Joined 12-August 03

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

:wub: Keep sweet talking, big boy.

“If a man smiles all the time, he's probably selling something that doesn't work”

#30 roadkill1292

roadkill1292

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,655 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:02 PM

They're planning to kill you and serve you at the next company retreat.

:) (I can't stop smiling. I can't help myself anymore.)

Edited by roadkill1292, 24 June 2011 - 12:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users