#1 atcdav

atcdav

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,300 posts
  • Joined 18-August 04

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:30 PM

Sorry if this thread is elsewhere. The link on the homepage take you back to the 2010 contest, its a little confusing. Maybe you could just a message on the links page until the contest is ready. Like "Coming Soon".

#2 Memphis Foundry

Memphis Foundry

The King of Wishful Thinking

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 7,236 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:42 AM

Thanks for the heads-up -- we have updated the contest rules page for 2011 and corrected the homepage link.

If God were to come down right now: "Terry, what can I do for ya?" Send me ... Put me back in one Super Bowl, and put me on the one-foot line, and give me two minutes to go and give me all three of my timeouts and give me my boys. And let me hear my name over the loudspeaker -- let me hear the roar of the crowd -- "BRAD-shaw! BRAD-shaw!" -- let me have 'em booing on one side. Let me get in and call plays -- see their eyes grow as I call these plays -- and talk to 'em. Let me feel the hair on my back crawl up -- I mean, that's what the Super Bowl does to ya. I mean, it's ... I mean, it's doing it right now to me. I mean, I can go out right now and play -- I know I can play two minutes.

-- Terry Bradshaw (1994)

Get Inside With a Footballguys Subscription - The Audible - Footballguys Podcast

#3 atcdav

atcdav

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,300 posts
  • Joined 18-August 04

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:30 PM

The rules link works but no link for entry page on the rules rules(I thought there was in past years) and the entry link in the tabs gives an error message

#4 Memphis Foundry

Memphis Foundry

The King of Wishful Thinking

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 7,236 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

Correct -- the entry page is not ready yet.

If God were to come down right now: "Terry, what can I do for ya?" Send me ... Put me back in one Super Bowl, and put me on the one-foot line, and give me two minutes to go and give me all three of my timeouts and give me my boys. And let me hear my name over the loudspeaker -- let me hear the roar of the crowd -- "BRAD-shaw! BRAD-shaw!" -- let me have 'em booing on one side. Let me get in and call plays -- see their eyes grow as I call these plays -- and talk to 'em. Let me feel the hair on my back crawl up -- I mean, that's what the Super Bowl does to ya. I mean, it's ... I mean, it's doing it right now to me. I mean, I can go out right now and play -- I know I can play two minutes.

-- Terry Bradshaw (1994)

Get Inside With a Footballguys Subscription - The Audible - Footballguys Podcast

#5 Fish

Fish

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 09-June 08

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

How do you change the name of your entry? I had a name, but it reverted to a number a few weeks back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users