#1 greyone

greyone

Footballguy

• Street Team
  • Pip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Joined 16-June 06

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:49 AM

For the Cox Cable people out there. If you haven't received the email promo. Ask for it. $20 for Red Zone. Half off of the regular $40. Says you must sign up by September 30. PROMO CODE: NFL11RS50 Happy hunting. Couple tidbits off the email. -exclusive online offer -intended for cox bundle customers -Available to residential customers in Cox service areas. Subscription to Cox Advanced TV Sports and Info Pak required for NFL RedZone service.

Edited by greyone, 21 August 2011 - 04:39 PM.

#2 Lambert

Lambert

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 578 posts
  • Joined 28-July 05

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:27 AM

For the Cox Cable people out there. If you haven't received the email promo. Ask for it. $20 for Red Zone. Half off of the regular $40. Says you must sign up by September 30. Will update with promo code when I get home.

:thumbup: :goodposting: Thanks!

#3 death of the cool

death of the cool

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 291 posts
  • Joined 06-August 10

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:47 AM

At first I thought that was an outrageous price for Red Zone, but now that I think of it ATT charges $5 a month for Red Zone and a few other channels....so $5x 5 months isn't too far off. BTW after having both the Sunday ticket and the Red Zone....I prefer the Red Zone. The only reason I would want the ticket now is if my favorite team was out of market. The Red Zone is my drug.....there is nothing better than the count down timer! I love it!

#4 Frank Costanza's Lawyer

Frank Costanza's Lawyer

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,526 posts
  • Joined 29-December 06

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:55 AM

Any more info on this? I was going to call to order Red Zone today or tomorrow.

#5 wiggy

wiggy

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 29-June 06

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:56 AM

I was thinking about calling and threatening to drop Cox for DirectTV because of the free Sunday ticket, but would consider staying for free RedZone. Anyone had success with this approach?

#6 Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17,351 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:47 PM

:blackdot:

#7 Sudoku_in_the_Bathtub

Sudoku_in_the_Bathtub

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,294 posts
  • Joined 03-April 08

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:21 PM

Would love to have just redzone but can't stand cox's tv. Live in az but all the shows I'd want to watch would be on as if I lived in the east coast (@ 9 local time as opposed to 7 pm durng the winter). Hated living on east coast for that very reason (having to stay up til 1130- midnight to watch MNF)

#8 GregStarling

GregStarling

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,550 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:Family, Friends, and Food.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

Would love the code as well. Online assistance was worthless. $40 using them, could not talk them into $20. Maybe on the phone, but I'll wait for the code.

#9 KGB

KGB

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8,318 posts
  • Joined 29-April 03

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

:blackdot:

#10 theplayer11

theplayer11

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 977 posts
  • Joined 12-August 08

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:03 PM

Cox website is impossible to navigate..how do you just add red zone to your current package????
1 PPR
Start 3 WRs, 3 RBs and 1 Flex(wr/rb)
QB: Romo/Tebow
RBs: Forte, Gore, Deangelo, Hightower, Choice
WR: Austin, Vjax, Green, Lloyd, Heyward-Bey
TE: J.Graham

#11 GregStarling

GregStarling

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,550 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:Family, Friends, and Food.

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:59 PM

This didn't work for me. Hopefully, it will work for others. -exclusive online offer I applied the code to the promo code box on the website -intended for cox bundle customers I am a bundle customer -Available to residential customers in Cox service areas. Subscription to Cox Advanced TV Sports and Info Pak required for NFL RedZone service. This could be the problem as I'm already a subscriber to the Sports Package

#12 DesmondBishop

DesmondBishop

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 718 posts
  • Joined 06-September 09

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:34 AM

I just got off phone with cox cable and spoke to a sales rep and rep from the online dept, neither could find anything on this promotion. One asked me to forward a copy of the email to her. Has anyone else had any luck with this yet? Could the OP post the actual email and who it came from, that way we could copy/paste it and send it to anyone asking for a copy of it. Either way I am going to be buying it, but if I could save 20 bucks on it I would appreciate it. :-)

#13 Restricted

Restricted

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 963 posts
  • Joined 03-September 06

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:48 AM

Aint working for me either, on the phone w/ a representative now... Ive got the :fishing: feeling... :(

#14 Raider Nation

Raider Nation

Devil's Advocate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78,590 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

I just got off phone with cox cable and spoke to a sales rep and rep from the online dept, neither could find anything on this promotion. One asked me to forward a copy of the email to her. Has anyone else had any luck with this yet?

Called COX today. I already have the "Cox Advanced TV Sports and Info Pak"... FYI.

Told the guy I heard about some promo code for getting Red Zone at half price, and "it sucks because I just ordered it a few days ago." He put me on hold for a few minutes, came back and told me I was all set. With tax, it's gonna be $21 and change. So the savings is about $19. Not bad for a five minute phone call.

As with anything involving COX or Directv, your luck will completely depend on the person who picks up the phone. The guy I spoke to was super cool and I could tell immediately he was a people person who wants to help. That isn't always the case, as we know.

In the poker game of life, women are the rake.

Mike knows him as "Alberto Jose Alburquerque"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users