#1 carsonsig

carsonsig

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 16-July 07

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:06 PM

Does MyFBG have info on confidence and pickem? If not does anyone have a good site with weekly info?

#2 Memphis Foundry

Memphis Foundry

The King of Wishful Thinking

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 7,230 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

Yes -- Jeff Pasquino's weekly feature "For The Win" features pickem info and it debuts tomorrow. Will Grant is putting together a weekly confidence feature that will kick off soon.

If God were to come down right now: "Terry, what can I do for ya?" Send me ... Put me back in one Super Bowl, and put me on the one-foot line, and give me two minutes to go and give me all three of my timeouts and give me my boys. And let me hear my name over the loudspeaker -- let me hear the roar of the crowd -- "BRAD-shaw! BRAD-shaw!" -- let me have 'em booing on one side. Let me get in and call plays -- see their eyes grow as I call these plays -- and talk to 'em. Let me feel the hair on my back crawl up -- I mean, that's what the Super Bowl does to ya. I mean, it's ... I mean, it's doing it right now to me. I mean, I can go out right now and play -- I know I can play two minutes.

-- Terry Bradshaw (1994)

Get Inside With a Footballguys Subscription - The Audible - Footballguys Podcast

#3 WheelsCT

WheelsCT

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 17-December 05

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:57 PM

What happened to the confidence weekly feature? It finally appeared in week 2 but now I don't see it for week 3.

#4 Memphis Foundry

Memphis Foundry

The King of Wishful Thinking

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 7,230 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:36 AM

Will Grant's Confidence Pool feature was posted last night: http://subscribers.f...confidence3.php

If God were to come down right now: "Terry, what can I do for ya?" Send me ... Put me back in one Super Bowl, and put me on the one-foot line, and give me two minutes to go and give me all three of my timeouts and give me my boys. And let me hear my name over the loudspeaker -- let me hear the roar of the crowd -- "BRAD-shaw! BRAD-shaw!" -- let me have 'em booing on one side. Let me get in and call plays -- see their eyes grow as I call these plays -- and talk to 'em. Let me feel the hair on my back crawl up -- I mean, that's what the Super Bowl does to ya. I mean, it's ... I mean, it's doing it right now to me. I mean, I can go out right now and play -- I know I can play two minutes.

-- Terry Bradshaw (1994)

Get Inside With a Footballguys Subscription - The Audible - Footballguys Podcast

#5 Eph

Eph

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 418 posts
  • Joined 17-November 06

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

I'm really bummed that the Confidence Pool article always comes out so late. It is now 4p ET on Thurs, and it is not available. Since this is something that is required for your customers before kickoff of the week's first game, I would think you'd try to get it out sooner. Disgruntled.

QB: RG3
RB: Peterson, C.Johnson, Gore, Moreno, FJax
WR: D.Thomas, A.Brown, Gordon, Nicks, Harvin
TE: Cook
PK: Mason
DB: Tillman, H.Smith, Barron
LB: Washington, Freeman, Lee, Mayo

10 Team Redraft League
Roster: QB, 2RB, 2WR, RB/WR/TE, TE, PK, 2DB, 2LB, 1Dflex
0.5 PPR
1pt/10yards receiving and rushing
1pt/25yards passing