#1 teamain

teamain

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 26-August 10

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:57 PM

Need a little help as this is first run at using DD Sorry for the last minute drama but need you to confirm exactly how I need to setup my Starters under the GENERAL tab when using the FLEX option I need some hand holding and for you to tell me exactly what should be in the following fields. At present it looks like we will have the following optionality Can start either 1RB 3WR OR 2RB 2 WR .........max Rosters RB 4 and WR 5 Please tell me exactly how I should populate STARTERS ROSTER SPOTS and whether FLEX should be checked? Do I put 1 for RB under STARTERS and 3 for RB under ROSTER SPOTS with FLEX checked? Thx in advance

#2 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,867 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:The University of California, Berkeley

Posted 07 September 2011 - 06:52 PM

Need a little help as this is first run at using DD Sorry for the last minute drama but need you to confirm exactly how I need to setup my Starters under the GENERAL tab when using the FLEX option I need some hand holding and for you to tell me exactly what should be in the following fields. At present it looks like we will have the following optionality Can start either 1RB 3WR OR 2RB 2 WR .........max Rosters RB 4 and WR 5 Please tell me exactly how I should populate STARTERS ROSTER SPOTS and whether FLEX should be checked? Do I put 1 for RB under STARTERS and 3 for RB under ROSTER SPOTS with FLEX checked? Thx in advance

Starters: 1 RB Flex checked 2 WR Flex Checked 1 RB/WR Flex Rosters: 4 RB 5 WR
Yes, I still hate Mack Brown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users