#1 kinghill

kinghill

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 695 posts
  • Joined 12-November 08

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:28 AM

MyFBG is awesome. The myfantasyleague linking capability is excellent which I just setup for the first time... cheatsheet rankings with my players highlighted and free agents highlighted while being linked up to MFL is the best thing ever. ONE thing I can't find that would be very nice to include is my players full NFL season schedules. I often look at a player's schedule to plan ahead of time, to decide what the best bye week free agent pickups I'm targeting, best defensive matchups, etc. I don't see that data anywhere here from within MyFBG, so I have to head back over to MFL to check schedules. I would think the appropriate place would be the individual player's page, for example; http://subscribers.f.../RodgAa00-1.php Am I just missing it somewhere or would it be a nice addition?

Edited by kinghill, 08 September 2011 - 06:30 AM.

#2 ItsGoTime

ItsGoTime

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 25-August 08

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:29 PM

Agree with this comment. Would be nice to fix this part of the site.

#3 Bird

Bird

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 347 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:02 AM

The Fantasy Points Allowed by position on MyFBG doesn't seem to be calculating correctly. When I manually do the math the amounts are different based upon the inputted scoring system which is a basic 1 PPR system.

QUOTE (FantasyTrader @ Jun 3 2010, 09:42 AM)

In fantasy football, it's all some degree of wrong. But least wrong wins.

[/size]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users