Photo

So Sept. 4th is the final DD projections we will get?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Saintsfan422

Saintsfan422

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-August 11

Posted 09 September 2011 - 04:52 PM

I posted another thread asking when DD will be updated, and got 27 views but no response. Am I the only one who thinks it's BS that it looks like not only do we not have LD for week 1, but updated projections in DD? Is week 1 chopped liver or something?

Edited by Saintsfan422, 09 September 2011 - 04:57 PM.

#2 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,749 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:The University of California, Berkeley

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:49 PM

I posted another thread asking when DD will be updated, and got 27 views but no response. Am I the only one who thinks it's BS that it looks like not only do we not have LD for week 1, but updated projections in DD? Is week 1 chopped liver or something?

Other than Manning and Garrard, what do you expect will have changed?
Yes, I still hate Mack Brown.

#3 Saintsfan422

Saintsfan422

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-August 11

Posted 10 September 2011 - 02:06 AM

Other than Manning and Garrard, what do you expect will have changed?

Well, the site has felt it important enough to release new projections so why couldn't they enter them into DD?

#4 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,968 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:15 AM

You can get the latest projections by clicking File - Get Latest Projections. The About box doesn't update (it only updates with a release of a new DD), but you will have the latest site projections because they are pulled directly from our website.

#5 Poppo

Poppo

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 04-August 10

Posted 10 September 2011 - 11:25 AM

Bruce, you and the FBG Staff and guys like GoBears84 must have been born with the patience of Job. :thanks:

#6 Saintsfan422

Saintsfan422

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-August 11

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:07 PM

You can get the latest projections by clicking File - Get Latest Projections. The About box doesn't update (it only updates with a release of a new DD), but you will have the latest site projections because they are pulled directly from our website.

Thanks, Bruce. But I assume Projections Dominator is not being updated. When I update DD and then import PD, it still shows Manning projected at 66 points.

Edited by Saintsfan422, 10 September 2011 - 05:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users