#1 Marko

Marko

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 12 September 2011 - 04:35 PM

Hi. I just downloaded the fbg iPhone app and most all of the content is from the preseason. Will the game recaps, upgrade downgrade reports, weekly matchups etc be posted on the app? If it is already, I apologize. But where would I find It?

#2 Mark in Tennessee

Mark in Tennessee

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 19-September 10

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

Hi. I just downloaded the fbg iPhone app and most all of the content is from the preseason. Will the game recaps, upgrade downgrade reports, weekly matchups etc be posted on the app? If it is already, I apologize. But where would I find It?

Wondering the same thing.. Just got the iphone and would love to have the weekly content in the app w/o having to go the website.

#3 forbidden doughnut

forbidden doughnut

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 240 posts
  • Joined 24-August 07

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:25 AM

I know the news gets updated, but I'm not sure about anything else. It certainly would be cool if it did update. I'm wondering if they haven't had it to do this because of the need for the app to be linked with a subscription. That could be wrong, it's just a thought.

#4 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,766 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:The University of California, Berkeley

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:15 PM

I know the news gets updated, but I'm not sure about anything else. It certainly would be cool if it did update. I'm wondering if they haven't had it to do this because of the need for the app to be linked with a subscription. That could be wrong, it's just a thought.

The articles, podcasts and team pages all appear to be updated. I had to login to see them.
Yes, I still hate Mack Brown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users