#1 geoff8695

geoff8695

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,077 posts
  • Joined 04-August 03

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:55 AM

This is my first time playing FBGs FPC. Am I doing something wrong? From the league's homepage I selected Team>Waiver Wire (and then clicked "Make Claim") Then I used the drop down under "Drops" to select who I want to drop if my bid is successful. Then I selected the player I want to bid on under "Available Players" and clicked on his name which opened the player's page. Then I clicked on "Claim Player". Instead of being able to enter a bid, I keep getting kicked right back into the Waiver Wire page and the neither the player I selected to bid on, nor the one I selected to drop is highlighted or appears anywhere. :confused:
Roman Moroni "I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves."
doctor Gunks "It'd be like this: instead of getting a 0 on a test, you light the test on fire and throw it at the teacher."
Norm Van Lier"Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean that you are wrong"
Paul G Hewitt"...it is not enough to be aware that other people may try to fool you; it is more important to be aware of your own tendency to fool yourself."
Gregg Doyel "Not to get all sixth-grade civics class on you, but either you have principles or you don't. If you have principles only when those principles are on your side, guess what? You don't have principles."

#2 Captain Hook

Captain Hook

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,428 posts
  • Joined 01-May 05
  • Interests:Wine and FF

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:04 AM

This is my first time playing FBGs FPC. Am I doing something wrong?

From the league's homepage I selected Team>Waiver Wire (and then clicked "Make Claim")

Then I used the drop down under "Drops" to select who I want to drop if my bid is successful.
Then I selected the player I want to bid on under "Available Players" and clicked on his name which opened the player's page.
Then I clicked on "Claim Player".

Instead of being able to enter a bid, I keep getting kicked right back into the Waiver Wire page and the neither the player I selected to bid on, nor the one I selected to drop is highlighted or appears anywhere.

:confused:

Go back to the list of available players - there is a $ before the players name, you click THAT and it opens a bid box.
Stay ahead of your leaguemates

www.mastersball.com

#3 geoff8695

geoff8695

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,077 posts
  • Joined 04-August 03

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:50 AM

This is my first time playing FBGs FPC. Am I doing something wrong?

From the league's homepage I selected Team>Waiver Wire (and then clicked "Make Claim")

Then I used the drop down under "Drops" to select who I want to drop if my bid is successful.
Then I selected the player I want to bid on under "Available Players" and clicked on his name which opened the player's page.
Then I clicked on "Claim Player".

Instead of being able to enter a bid, I keep getting kicked right back into the Waiver Wire page and the neither the player I selected to bid on, nor the one I selected to drop is highlighted or appears anywhere.

:confused:

Go back to the list of available players - there is a $ before the players name, you click THAT and it opens a bid box.

Thanks Cap'n!

I do have a couple other questions though. At the top right of the "Waiver Wire Claim" page just above all of the players I've bid on and the ones I've selected to 'drop', it reads:

You will be awarded at most one and only one player from this group. As soon as you are awarded a player from this group, all other bids in this group will be invalidated.

Is that correct? I can only pick up one FA per week and then all of my other bids are "invalidated"?

There are 8 slots available for drops, so I thought I could bid on multiple players as long as there is a drop for every FA acquired.
Roman Moroni "I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves."
doctor Gunks "It'd be like this: instead of getting a 0 on a test, you light the test on fire and throw it at the teacher."
Norm Van Lier"Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean that you are wrong"
Paul G Hewitt"...it is not enough to be aware that other people may try to fool you; it is more important to be aware of your own tendency to fool yourself."
Gregg Doyel "Not to get all sixth-grade civics class on you, but either you have principles or you don't. If you have principles only when those principles are on your side, guess what? You don't have principles."

#4 brun

brun

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 418 posts
  • Joined 13-May 10

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

You can have multiple bid groups. So you can be awarded a player from each bid group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users