#1 ramsfan

ramsfan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,773 posts
  • Joined 10-May 03

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:19 AM

Hello - I love the myFBG tools. The customized Top250 that comes out each week is especially cool. Here is my question. The tool highlights in Yellow those players who are on my team (via integration with MFL - again very cool). The tool also highlights in Blue, those players who are free agents in my league.... It does this for about 125 players, and ranks them overall. After that, the tool ranks all the players by position, and still highlights my team in Yellow, but no longer highlights free agents in Blue. Would it be possible to have free agents continue to be shaded in blue outside the Top section or ranking of players. Believe it or not, this would be a huge help, as many quality available players in large league, or RB heavy leagues are down in that section. Carl
Dentist on Marriage: "Marriage is a coinflip at best (based on the stats), and i'm not sure i want to risk half my tourney chips on that type of risk. The blinds are still too low."

On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I go to my Alcoholic's Anonymous meeting, and we play poker.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I go to my Gambler's Anonymous meeting, and we sit around and get drunk.

#2 Tbone

Tbone

Shrinkage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:55 PM

I've often wanted the same thing.
George : "I don't want hope. Hope is killing me. My dream is to become hopeless. When you're hopeless you don't care. And when you don't care, that indifference makes you attractive."

Jerry : "So, hopelessness is the key?"

George : "It's my only hope."

Koko 00

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users