#1 VikingFrog

VikingFrog

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 786 posts
  • Joined 18-September 10

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:25 AM

Every day I open footballguys to a picture of Favre getting demolished in what would eventually lead to our loss in the NFC championship game. I could taste the Super Bowl the moment this happened. As a Vikings fan, haven't I suffered enough? Maybe replace it with a picture of Gary Anderson missing his first field goal of the season in '98?
The Twin Cities are like the bosoms of America. You go to one and you think to yourself, "Man this is perfect." Then you head on over to the other one and think, "Couldn't get any better."

#2 VikingFrog

VikingFrog

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 786 posts
  • Joined 18-September 10

Posted 21 October 2011 - 09:20 AM

Bump
The Twin Cities are like the bosoms of America. You go to one and you think to yourself, "Man this is perfect." Then you head on over to the other one and think, "Couldn't get any better."

#3 mr roboto

mr roboto

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,411 posts
  • Joined 23-August 10
  • Interests:Dots (especially Blue and Orange) and Swedish Fish

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:57 AM

Agreed.

Come on guys. He threw eight innings of one hit ball and needed someone to close it out for him. So what if the closer could have been a fifth grader?

#4 VikingFrog

VikingFrog

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 786 posts
  • Joined 18-September 10

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:12 PM

Nobody listens to us Vikings fans. Not even our own state when we want a new stadium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users