#1 skhyatt

skhyatt

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Joined 16-May 10

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:30 PM

Does anyone here use the online profiles? Has anyone used both the profiles and the LD? If so, do you notice a difference in the projections? Which one is correct? I have asked questions of Joe and Bruce and basically have been told to trust the LD over what the profiles project. Maybe I'm in the minority, but it seems like it would be so much easier to have your teams "online", rather than have to download a program.

#2 IronMen

IronMen

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Joined 17-December 05

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:41 AM

:construction:

Does anyone here use the online profiles? Has anyone used both the profiles and the LD? If so, do you notice a difference in the projections? Which one is correct? I have asked questions of Joe and Bruce and basically have been told to trust the LD over what the profiles project. Maybe I'm in the minority, but it seems like it would be so much easier to have your teams "online", rather than have to download a program.

#3 skhyatt

skhyatt

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Joined 16-May 10

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:06 PM

In doing some of my own checks, it appears that the LD is correct almost every time, while the online profiles are usually off, sometimes by a point or more. My checks have been done on the Team Defenses, as that appears to be where it is off the most. Check for yourself. Make sure the scoring is identical and add up the points manually and you'll see. I have let Joe and Bruce know, but so far, nothing "fixed".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users