What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 Survivor Leagues (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Out:

MBSL

Krsone21 (Reaper and Go DC both climb out of harms way)

Fullback Fro

SSL

Reaper (I went from low score to 2nd highest :thumbup: )

Mastershake

HellToupee

LHUCKS

PDSL

Sigmund Bloom

Aaron Rudnicki

Shadowmaster

WSL

Radballs

Valence (First victim this year of someone else's immunity)

Nugget (And the first team that won an immunity is booted)

Yellow Line is Unofficial

Looks like a couple of immunities might come into play, while most leagues are just within a couple of points right now.

MBSL - Go DC and Reaper are 2.15 apart and both have players. DC has more, so he has my vote on surviving. Fro has a bigger lead on MOP (11.55), but same situation.

SSL - I don't think my first out will be this week here. Reaper's done, while I have Blount & Garcon.

II has the same situation, with Mastershake done, while Bass has players. III has both teams with players, but useless players so far this year. LHUCKS is the only lowman with a big deficit to make up. A big game by Wayne gives him a chance, but still a tiny one.

PDSL - All matches are close with players. (I like my chances with Freeman).

WSL - The Capt figured he was dead because of his pathetic score (it was almost the lowest of the week, and was in fact the 4th lowest of the year). However, lucky for him Radballs has the 3rd lowest of the year. But both have the a WR1 going, so either could go home.

Valence looks like he'll be an immunity victim. 3 & 4 are up for grabs.

GL all. Until tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
'Twilight said:
Looks like a couple of immunities might come into play, while most leagues are just within a couple of points right now.MBSL - Go DC and Reaper are 2.15 apart and both have players. DC has more, so he has my vote on surviving
The team of Jamaal Charles, Lee Evans, and Marcus Easley is dead-man walking. Pull the plug on me, please.

LOL this pile of manure still survives. No QB the entire year. One kicker out for the year.

BassNBrew 2 138.40 126.70 115.60 126.20

Manning, Peyton IND QB

Palmer, Carson CIN QB

Foster, Arian HOU RB

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

Tolbert, Mike SDC RB

Gerhart, Toby MIN RB

Garcon, Pierre IND WR

Jones, James GBP WR

Ford, Jacoby OAK WR

Murphy, Louis OAK WR

Burress, Plaxico NYJ WR