What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Darren Evans Promoted by Colts (1 Viewer)

Torn-ACL

Footballguy
Considering Donald Brown is a waste of roster space - any sleeper potential for Evans here? Maybe a preemptive add this week a la Jackie Battle?

This can only lead to the speculation around Addai's injury.....MRI was suposed to be yesterday, this sounds like the results (yes, jumping to conclusions, but all quiet since yesterday)

This can only lead to the speculation around Addai's injury.....MRI was suposed to be yesterday, this sounds like the results (yes, jumping to conclusions, but all quiet since yesterday)
This. No good news is in the near future for Addai owners. Have my finger above the drop button as we speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool story bro.

'footballnerd said:
'DepthCharts said:
This. No good news is in the near future for Addai owners. Have my finger above the drop button as we speak.

Cool story bro.

'footballnerd said:
'DepthCharts said:
You mean just like the story of the guy that doesn't know how to respond with quotes and has nothing to add but thinks he's clever nonetheless? Agreed. As noted above, Evans is just depth and won't be seeing much action if any behind Carter and Brown.

Fascinating stuff.

Cool story bro.

'footballnerd said:
'DepthCharts said:
You mean just like the story of the guy that doesn't know how to respond with quotes and has nothing to add but thinks he's clever nonetheless? Agreed. As noted above, Evans is just depth and won't be seeing much action if any behind Carter and Brown.

Users who are viewing this thread