#1 Bob Wiley

Bob Wiley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 25-July 06

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:43 AM

I have a 16 team league with 35 player rosters and we still have 10-20 transactions every week. Is there a way to import rosters to LD from an excel or CSV file? If I miss a week of updating LD, I feel lost.

#2 GoBears84

GoBears84

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,749 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:The University of California, Berkeley

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:06 PM

I have a 16 team league with 35 player rosters and we still have 10-20 transactions every week. Is there a way to import rosters to LD from an excel or CSV file? If I miss a week of updating LD, I feel lost.

If you are in an MFL League, use the MFL Import.
Yes, I still hate Mack Brown.

#3 Bob Wiley

Bob Wiley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 25-July 06

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:51 PM

Thank you so much. Worked like a charm!!!

#4 Bob Wiley

Bob Wiley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 25-July 06

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:11 AM

Thank you so much. Worked like a charm!!!

Just downloaded DraftDominator and tried to do the MFL Import and it didn't work. Any thoughts or advice?

#5 Marked

Marked

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 431 posts
  • Joined 15-June 08

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

Did you rename DD file from MyLeague to something else?

#6 Bruce Henderson

Bruce Henderson

Footballguy

• Pip
  • 5,968 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

Just downloaded DraftDominator and tried to do the MFL Import and it didn't work. Any thoughts or advice?

The MFL Import hasn't been released for this year yet. Behind the scenes, there is a player map file that needs to be updated to map the MFL player ids to Footballguys player ids. As soon as that file is finalized, I'll release the 2012 MFL Import.

#7 Bob Wiley

Bob Wiley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 25-July 06

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:30 AM

The MFL Import hasn't been released for this year yet. Behind the scenes, there is a player map file that needs to be updated to map the MFL player ids to Footballguys player ids. As soon as that file is finalized, I'll release the 2012 MFL Import.

Hey, Bruce. Thanks for the response. Do we have an ETA on that? In other words, if it's fairly soon, I won't load it by hand. If we're not talking to mid-late summer, I will. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users