What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 Survivor Leagues (MBSL, etc.) (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
PDSL BSS is an interesting oddity. Only 1 person who won immunity up to this week is alive, for a total of 2 immune weeks alive. Compare that to WSL1, where 4/5 teams still alive won every immunity.

Out

By the Sea Wannabe

Aaron Rudnicki

Bloom RC94 (by .4 thanx to Bloom. Ouch)

Steel Dillo

Yellow Line is Unofficial

MrTwo94

Kruppe

Atomic Punk

Sinrman

Rudy

Shadowfax Yellow Line is Unofficial (Wins the Hard Luck dual boot award the hard way, thanx to SF's Immunity, especially necessary with a big 62.7)

Commuterman

Gamma1210

Reminder - The Week 12 immunities are the final of the year. Week 13 will not have any immunity, and of course the 2 week portions won't as well.

Out

Shadowfax Yellow Line is Unofficial (Wins the Hard Luck dual boot award the hard way, thanx to SF's Immunity, especially necessary with a big 62.7)
:excited: 62.7 points and half of that was Jordy Nelson.

Due to byes/injuries to Brees, Foster/Tate, Moss, Garcon, Green, Ford, Clark/Tamme, Kaeding and Lindell, my lineup this week was:

Tebow

Grant

Nelson/Hartline

Det/Tenn

:lmao:

I thought for sure I was a goner this week until I got immunity....the one week I needed it and the only time I got it this year in WSL2. Definitely a tough break for YLIU...but you need some of this kind of luck to advance sometimes. I just needed some of that luck in PDSL last week. :angry:

Somehow I am still alive in SSL4 in spite of having what I thought was not a very good roster. (Thank you Tom Brady) It is also one of the lower scoring teams overall, and I got lucky enough to get immunity this week. :football:

Users who are viewing this thread