#1 Twilight

Twilight

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,063 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

Sorry for the Delay. Once again, there is NO immunity next week. The 4 teams are all equal for the fight for the final 3 & the 2 week battles. Valence Iwannabeacowboy Sigmund Bloom Duke1948 Aaron Rudnicki Go Blue BassNBrew Pictus Cat Twilight (Jackson's loss doomed me) Norseman Sigmund Bloom (And the streak continues of someone losing 2 teams in a week) Oldfatguy FUBAR
My FF Place
Home of the Message Board Survivor Leagues, (MBSL's, SSL's, WSL's, PDSL's), the Reunion league

All kind of pics from across the country

#2 Stinkin Ref

Stinkin Ref

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,651 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:29 AM

thanks Twilight.....not sure if I am seeing things wrong or something, but it doesn't look like the MNF scores are posting....at least in my lineup they didn't (PDSL BSS)

Edited by Stinkin Ref, 01 December 2011 - 07:30 AM.

Second place is the first loser

Potential means you haven't done anything yet.
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

#3 Twilight

Twilight

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,063 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:12 AM

thanks Twilight.....not sure if I am seeing things wrong or something, but it doesn't look like the MNF scores are posting....at least in my lineup they didn't (PDSL BSS)

I probably screwed something up uploading it yesterday. Reupped.
My FF Place
Home of the Message Board Survivor Leagues, (MBSL's, SSL's, WSL's, PDSL's), the Reunion league

#4 Stinkin Ref

Stinkin Ref

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,651 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:57 AM

not sure if by reupped, means you reuploaded it already....if so, it hasn't updated it yet....I'm in no hurry, just hasn't shown up yet and wondering if this was the case for all teams with MNF players and if this may change some of the results above.....thanks for your work on this and hope it works out....

Second place is the first loser

Potential means you haven't done anything yet.
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

#5 Duke1948

Duke1948

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,815 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:25 AM

SSL2 survivor by .85....I need Bradshaw back in the worst way. :popcorn:

been playing with 1 RB if you call R. Bush a real RB, but any way it caught up to me........ enjoyed it guys.....May is not that far off. :hophead:

#6 renesauz

renesauz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12,070 posts
  • Joined 13-August 05
  • Interests:Rule #1 in my house: The TV belongs to everybody else UNLESS NFL Football or the World Cup Soccer is on..then it's mine, period.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

Wow...I actually have 2 teams still alive here, despite this being my worst overall fantasy year in a decade.
2007 BDSL Champ

#7 BassNBrew

BassNBrew

Footballguy

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 36,596 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:22 PM

Dang you Pasquino! Should be surprised that with Cutler/Vick out that I got eliminated in PDSL. It's just a kick in the nads to go down this late due to double injuries by such a small margin.

#8 Twilight

Twilight

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,063 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:41 PM

not sure if by reupped, means you reuploaded it already....if so, it hasn't updated it yet....I'm in no hurry, just hasn't shown up yet and wondering if this was the case for all teams with MNF players and if this may change some of the results above.....thanks for your work on this and hope it works out....

I upped it right when I posted and confirmed it. You probably just needed to refresh. There were at least two teams that changed their fate on MNF, but, no matter what, my boot list is taken on my computer, and will be the accurate list.
My FF Place

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users