#1 smackdaddies

smackdaddies

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,131 posts
  • Joined 01-December 03

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:05 PM

Hi guys - Got a nook color for christmas - great toy. I can use it to post most places, but for some reason when i try on the fbg forums it just doesn't work known issue? problem with tablets in general? Just with the nook color? Thanks guys!

Aaron Rodgers will never come close to what Favre has done.....he will not lead Green Bay to any championships...in fact within 2 years he will not be the starting QB of Green Bay. And Green Bay is going to finally find out what life without Brett Favre feels like.

It is going to suck.

#2 Memphis Foundry

Memphis Foundry

The King of Wishful Thinking

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 7,229 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:34 PM

I don't have a Nook to test with so it's hard to say for sure, but I know with some other tablets it helps to change from the Rich Text editor to the standard editor. Here's how to do it: Click your username in the upper right corner of the screen and choose "My Settings" from the dropdown. A screen that says "Your Options" will appear. Under the "Posting Settings" section, uncheck the checkbox next to "Enable visual (RTE) editor?" and click the "Save Changes" button.

If God were to come down right now: "Terry, what can I do for ya?" Send me ... Put me back in one Super Bowl, and put me on the one-foot line, and give me two minutes to go and give me all three of my timeouts and give me my boys. And let me hear my name over the loudspeaker -- let me hear the roar of the crowd -- "BRAD-shaw! BRAD-shaw!" -- let me have 'em booing on one side. Let me get in and call plays -- see their eyes grow as I call these plays -- and talk to 'em. Let me feel the hair on my back crawl up -- I mean, that's what the Super Bowl does to ya. I mean, it's ... I mean, it's doing it right now to me. I mean, I can go out right now and play -- I know I can play two minutes.

-- Terry Bradshaw (1994)

Get Inside With a Footballguys Subscription - The Audible - Footballguys Podcast

#3 smackdaddies

smackdaddies

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,131 posts
  • Joined 01-December 03

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:14 PM

Victory posted from my nook color woot!

Aaron Rodgers will never come close to what Favre has done.....he will not lead Green Bay to any championships...in fact within 2 years he will not be the starting QB of Green Bay. And Green Bay is going to finally find out what life without Brett Favre feels like.

It is going to suck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users