#1 Tom Cody

Tom Cody

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts
  • Joined 19-March 06

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:54 PM

Any news on how Beason is coming along with his recovery? Have seen a lot of pundits doubting that LeShoure can ever be the same after his injury and wondering how people feel about Beason moving forward.

#2 eric rymer

eric rymer

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,814 posts
  • Joined 18-April 03
  • Interests:Football, Land Cruisers, shootin' stuff

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

Heard Beason on "The Drive" local sports radio and he said he is recovering well and will be ready to go. He's been working out hard and looks like a monster. He also said that He and Davis would both be ready to go. That's all player talk so take it FWIW.

I'll never understand the "answer mine and I'll answer yours" angle.

If you can't answer your own questions, why would I be comfortable with you answering mine?

#3 SugarNuts

SugarNuts

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 306 posts
  • Joined 08-November 07

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

Demarius Thomas is doing well after a similar injury, so while a player might not be the same after an achilles injury, they are far from done.

It depends on the previous word. If "dick" comes after a, the, my, your, his, or maybe some other words, then it gets filtered to ####. Otherwise it stays "dick" (regardless of capitalization). So you can write about Dick Jauron, coach Dick Jauron, their Dick Jauron led team, her Dick Jauron inspired boredom with the Bills, the big Dick Jauron contract (or is it an embarrassingly small contract?), a total Dick Jauron move, another head coach sucking Dick Jauron style, or a flaccid Dick Jauron defense, but not about a #### Jauron like role, the #### Jauron playbook, or his #### Jauron themed website.

#4 Tom Cody

Tom Cody

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 602 posts
  • Joined 19-March 06

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:12 PM

Thanks. Just what I was looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users