#1 KellysHeroes

KellysHeroes

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11,777 posts
  • Joined 12-October 06

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

I know its hard to gauge his value since he hasn't signed yet, but in my league I have him signed to 1 yr / $10 deal. Thinking I can get 2013 2nd for him. My RBs aren't all that and there isn't much in the FA pool... ADP & MJD are available but they'll command big money My RBs are DMC / Best / D Brown / Carter / McKnight / and 1.01 which I'll keep in my Taxi unless I really need him.

My Dynasty Rosters

From every post I ever see who make, you seriously have to be the most "win now" owner of anyone one here.

You are the exact opposite of Peso. 

I can just see you trading Gronk for Steven jackson, Crabtree for Reggie Wayne, Blackmon for Boldin, and a couple future 1sts for Gore. 

#2 KellysHeroes

KellysHeroes

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11,777 posts
  • Joined 12-October 06

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

Kellys Heroes Ver 2.0 gave up: Bush, Michael OAK RB Year 2012 Draft Pick 6.01 Year 2012 Draft Pick 7.01 VTCats gave up: Year 2013 Round 2 Draft Pick from VTCats

My Dynasty Rosters

From every post I ever see who make, you seriously have to be the most "win now" owner of anyone one here.

You are the exact opposite of Peso. 

I can just see you trading Gronk for Steven jackson, Crabtree for Reggie Wayne, Blackmon for Boldin, and a couple future 1sts for Gore. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users