• Pip
  • 13,602 posts
  • Joined 30-July 03

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

I never knew this.

My link

:bag:
Is it OK to Thaw Steak on the Counter?
Question: Can you safely defrost steak on the counter if itís still tightly wrapped in the original store packaging?

Answer: Wrapped or not, thatís an unsafe move.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture warns that itís dangerous to eat any meat that has been thawed at room temperature.

The problem is that even though the center of the packaged beef may remain very cold as it thaws, the meat's outer layer will be sitting between the bacteria-breeding temperatures of 40įF and 140įF for far too long to remain safe.

Youíve got three good options for thawing food: in the refrigerator, in cold water or in the microwave. Check here for everything you need to know about each of these methods.

#2 Polish Hammer

Polish Hammer

made of glass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,711 posts
  • Joined 02-July 04

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

I do it all the time. Never had a problem.
"Life moves pretty fast....if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it."
-Ferris Bueller

#3 sports_fan

sports_fan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,388 posts
  • Joined 07-October 09

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

I usually go for the cold water method.

“The best thing for being sad is to learn something. That is the only thing that never fails. You may grow old and trembling in your anatomies, you may lie awake at night listening to the disorder of your veins, you may miss your only love, you may see the world about you devastated by evil lunatics, or know your honour trampled in the sewers of baser minds. There is only one thing for it then — to learn. Learn why the world wags and what wags it. That is the only thing which the mind can never exhaust, never alienate, never be tortured by, never fear or distrust, and never dream of regretting.”

--T.H White (The Once and Future King)

Connect the butts

#4 SacramentoBob

SacramentoBob

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18,197 posts
  • Joined 18-February 10
  • Interests:You know what I'm about.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

I thaw it out in the oven.

She brought it hard on Friday and the dude just took it. 

#5 snellman

snellman

Footballguy

• FBG Apps Beta Tester
  • Pip
  • 2,526 posts
  • Joined 16-June 04

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

Thawed in the microwave sucks and thawing in the refrigerator takes too long. Been doing it since I have been cooking. Never gotten sick because of it. Maybe that is why I never get sick, I have taken in so much bacteria over the years that I have a great immune system. :popcorn:
2011 IDP Survivor Champion!
2012 WSL3 Champion!

2013 FFA Survivor Champion!
AD

YOU CAN'T STOP HIM. YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN HIM!!! :pickle: :headbang:

#6 SacramentoBob

SacramentoBob

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18,197 posts
  • Joined 18-February 10
  • Interests:You know what I'm about.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

Thawed in the microwave sucks and thawing in the refrigerator takes too long. Been doing it since I have been cooking. Never gotten sick because of it. Maybe that is why I never get sick, I have taken in so much bacteria over the years that I have a great immune system. :popcorn:

Or you're immortal.

She brought it hard on Friday and the dude just took it. 

#7 Sea Duck

Sea Duck

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,252 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

I thaw it out in the oven.

You get a much more even distribution of bacteria that way. :thumbup:

#8 Juxtatarot

Juxtatarot

Infidel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9,279 posts
  • Joined 17-January 04

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:02 AM

I usually go for the cold water method.

:goodposting: Quicker and safer. Definitely the way to go.

#9 Fennis

Fennis

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31,799 posts
  • Joined 12-August 03

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:07 AM

I dont even want to tell you where I thaw hot dogs.

#10 Annyong

Annyong

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,263 posts
  • Joined 23-July 08
  • Interests:Cooking, grilling, Clemson Athletics, beer, bourbon, reading, toga parties. Bullfrogs.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:10 AM

I put hot dogs on the roof.

#11 DiStefano

DiStefano

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,714 posts
  • Joined 12-August 10

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

Blowtorch.

#12 Ignoramus

Ignoramus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,731 posts
  • Joined 07-July 04

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:06 PM

Why the hell would you freeze steak?
<---THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK--->

#13 Sea Duck

Sea Duck

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,252 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

Not everyone can afford to purchase freshly-killed cows. Some of us have to buy in bulk when it's on sale.

#14 Ignoramus

Ignoramus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,731 posts
  • Joined 07-July 04

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

Not everyone can afford to purchase freshly-killed cows. Some of us have to buy in bulk when it's on sale.

Then you deserve any maladies you may catch as a result.

#15 Riversco

Riversco

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,075 posts
  • Joined 12-June 11

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

Just pour some ketchup on that bacteria. Really brings out the flavor.
Make fun of Kim Kardashian's name choice for North West if you want, but that baby is going straight to the top.

And slightly to the left.

#16 Captain Quinoa

Captain Quinoa

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,434 posts
  • Joined 02-February 04

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

In the non-greek frat type house I lived in in college, we would run large roasts and things like that through the industrial dishwasher to thaw them.
LHUCKS: I'm not internationally known, but I'm known throughout the microphone.

GPJ: There's really no way to enjoy the great outdoors unless you're electro-shocking a horse's anoos.

#17 Greg Russell

Greg Russell

Footballguy

• Staff
  • Pip
  • 7,958 posts
  • Joined 11-April 03

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

Or you're immortal.

There can be only one. :ninja:

"When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is." - Oscar Wilde

Click to follow me on Twitter.

#18 Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 405 posts
  • Joined 03-July 03

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

Although thawing steaks on the counter is not a good idea, The temperatures on the surface during the cooking process will probably kill any harmful bacteria. Just don't ever do this with ground meat or chicken.

Edited by Jedi Knight, 18 March 2012 - 05:25 PM.

#19 Ignoramus

Ignoramus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,731 posts
  • Joined 07-July 04

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

Although thawing steaks on the counter is not a good idea, The temperatures on the surface during the cooking process will probably kill any harmful bacteria. Just don't ever do this with ground meat or chicken.

I'm pretty sure the folks freezing their steaks are the same ones that cook it well done so it's a moot point, really.

#20 WhatDoIKnow

WhatDoIKnow

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8,134 posts
  • Joined 09-June 09

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

I usually just cut a fresh chunk out of the steer in the backyard.

------------------------------------
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

#21 Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 405 posts
  • Joined 03-July 03

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:45 PM

I'm pretty sure the folks freezing their steaks are the same ones that cook it well done so it's a moot point, really.

Probably, just don't want someone grilling me a burger at a BBQ using hamburger thawed on the counter. E. Coli isn't something to #### with.

#22 proninja

proninja

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26,713 posts
  • Joined 03-January 04

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

I'm sure you steak nerds will decry this, but I've done it - and it worked to perfection. Great sear, perfect medium rare all the way through.

http://www.kitchenko...n-seared-steak/

#23 GeauxTigers

GeauxTigers

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,839 posts
  • Joined 13-May 10

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:05 AM

I've never understood this. Doesn't cooking the meat kill the bacteria anyway, even if bacteria gets in the meat while it is defrosting?
"Baton Rouge happens to be the worst place in the world for a visiting team. It's like being inside a drum."
- Bear Bryant

That was Death Valley. That was the place where opponents' dreams go to die. It was spectacular.
- Les Miles

SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!!

#24 Exit 1

Exit 1

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,079 posts
  • Joined 03-April 08

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:13 AM

Why would ground meat or chicken be any different? I've done the "defrost at room temp" thing my whole life and I've never gotten sick from it.
The demographics of this place don't match up with me. I'm not some guy who married my high school sweetheart. I don't have a boring job with benefits that puts food on the table for my family. I didn't buy a house is some #### hole suburb where my neighbors house is 3 feet from mine. I'm 35 and I look like I'm 25. I'm still in shape, I have a full head of hair unlike most of you. I'm not fat. I don't eat buffalo wings twice a week. I don't own a pair of Zubas. I can and do score chicks that most of you would not have any chance of sleeping with....ever. This isn't shtick. It's my life. It's funny but at the height of my drug use I had beautiful women giving my their numbers. I was asked out constantly. And then most of you get to go home to your wives who havent slept with you in months. She's overweight and unhappy. She complains constantly and you secretly despise her. But you stay and let her boss you around. You're miserable but you're doing it for the children.

#25 Rick James

Rick James

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,279 posts
  • Joined 22-June 04

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:17 AM

Why would ground meat or chicken be any different? I've done the "defrost at room temp" thing my whole life and I've never gotten sick from it.

If anything, groundbeef should be LESS of a problem than steak. You're going to cook it until it's completely done anyway so the bacteria should be killed in the process, whereas a steak is typically eaten rare/medium rare. Same with chicken, really.

#26 Nugget

Nugget

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3,338 posts
  • Joined 03-July 04

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:47 AM

I don't ever freeze steak, but I will pull it out of the fridge, spice it and let it sit for a while to get closer to room temprature before I grill it. Is this a problem? Note - cooked rare.
Mistakes were made...

#27 Ignoramus

Ignoramus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,731 posts
  • Joined 07-July 04

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:50 AM

I'm sure you steak nerds will decry this, but I've done it - and it worked to perfection. Great sear, perfect medium rare all the way through.

I don't get what the extra step of freezing for an hour adds to this. I do steaks medium-rare on the skillet all the time without having to freeze them.

#28 36th Chamber

36th Chamber

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:06 AM

I don't get what the extra step of freezing for an hour adds to this. I do steaks medium-rare on the skillet all the time without having to freeze them.

You really seem troubled by people freezing steaks, I find this quite odd.

:unsure:

#29 Random

Random

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,089 posts
  • Joined 02-June 06

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

:lmao:

#30 Chaka

Chaka

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33,601 posts
  • Joined 10-August 03

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:13 AM

I thaw them in my pants while at work.
The only thing Americans fear is inconvenience.

#31 Joe Summer

Joe Summer

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,763 posts
  • Joined 10-March 09

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

How was Red Lobster, Moneybags?

#32 Ignoramus

Ignoramus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,731 posts
  • Joined 07-July 04

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

How was Red Lobster, Moneybags?

It's the kind of place you have to eat at every fifteen years to remind yourself why you don't eat there. They didn't mess up my lobster, my biscuits or my beer, but the salads and my wife's meal were a disaster.

#33 Mr. Know-It-All

Mr. Know-It-All

Booger Eatin' Moron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,151 posts
  • Joined 15-January 04
  • Interests:Knowing Stuff

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:45 AM

I think it is safe to thaw the meat on your counter top unless you have had any migrant farmers sitting buck naked on your counters after they have had a bad case of the mudbutt.

Edited by Mr. Know-It-All, 19 March 2012 - 08:46 AM.

A woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man. - Ulysses Everett MacGill

Ultimately man does not deny the existence of God for lack of evidence, but because man does not want to be accountable to his creator.

#34 Sabertooth

Sabertooth

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22,867 posts
  • Joined 06-May 03

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:47 AM

I never knew this.

My link

:bag:
Is it OK to Thaw Steak on the Counter?
Question: Can you safely defrost steak on the counter if itís still tightly wrapped in the original store packaging?

Answer: Wrapped or not, thatís an unsafe move.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture warns that itís dangerous to eat any meat that has been thawed at room temperature.

The problem is that even though the center of the packaged beef may remain very cold as it thaws, the meat's outer layer will be sitting between the bacteria-breeding temperatures of 40įF and 140įF for far too long to remain safe.

Youíve got three good options for thawing food: in the refrigerator, in cold water or in the microwave. Check here for everything you need to know about each of these methods.

Forgive me if I don't give a #### about the what the government thinks is safe for me.

Kiss the Rings.  All 13 of them.  

#35 Sabertooth

Sabertooth

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22,867 posts
  • Joined 06-May 03

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:48 AM

I think it is safe to thaw the meat on your counter top unless you have had any migrant farmers sitting buck naked on your counters after they have had a bad case of the mudbutt.

It's in the second paragraph there if you read the whole article. Specifically mudbutt ™.

Kiss the Rings.  All 13 of them.  

#36 Ignoramus

Ignoramus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,731 posts
  • Joined 07-July 04

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

There was another guy who had an important message that involved saving people from their own actions. A lot of people tried to shut him up, too.

FYI, his name was Jesus.

#37 joffer

joffer

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25,431 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:i collect spores, molds, and fungus

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:27 AM

I'm pretty sure the folks freezing their steaks are the same ones that cook it well done so it's a moo point, really.

FYP

#38 36th Chamber

36th Chamber

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,000 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:30 AM

There was another guy who had an important message that involved saving people from their own actions. A lot of people tried to shut him up, too.

FYI, his name was Jesus.

Even odder now

:scared:

"Thou shall not freeze their steak!"

Edited by 36th Chamber, 19 March 2012 - 10:36 AM.

#39 proninja

proninja

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26,713 posts
  • Joined 03-January 04

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

For people with your skill in making steak, there's no reason to do it at all. I bet you could do a perfect medium rare with a lighter and a magnifying glass.

I liked it because it left a huge margin for error in terms of cooking time. But, I'm not that awesome at making steak. :shrug:

#40 Tusken Raider

Tusken Raider

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 852 posts
  • Joined 27-April 03
  • Interests:Heed ye not the false riffage of Buckethead and Robin Finck...

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

In the non-greek frat type house I lived in in college, we would run large roasts and things like that through the industrial dishwasher to thaw them.

Glad you specificed this here. Makes the rest of the sentence make more sense.

#41 jplvr

jplvr

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,489 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

I buy whole beef tenderloins and cut my own steaks from that. It's cheaper, but not cheap at all. I vacuum seal them, freeze, and then thaw in cold water. 2 months later when I'm eating the last one, it's just as good as the one I cooked when I bought the whole thing. I let my steaks get to room temp on the counter when I'm cooking in a cast iron skillet/oven. I don't worry with it when I'm cooking on the grill.
This is what you get when you mix a lack of self control with just a hint of a gambling problem... a poor man's shuke.
A very special message from jplvr's #### foundation

#42 17seconds

17seconds

root of all aliai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24,447 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

Article basically says the proper way to prepare steak before cooking is bad for you?

#43 Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 405 posts
  • Joined 03-July 03

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

Why would ground meat or chicken be any different?

I've done the "defrost at room temp" thing my whole life and I've never gotten sick from it.

If anything, groundbeef should be LESS of a problem than steak. You're going to cook it until it's completely done anyway so the bacteria should be killed in the process, whereas a steak is typically eaten rare/medium rare.

Same with chicken, really.

X

Ok. Here's the deal. The danger with beef is E.Coli 157. While there are other bacteria that will make you sick, this is the worst. This bacteria is found in the intestinal tracts of the cow. While every effort is made to clean the beef before it leaves the slaughter house, some will get by. When a side of beef is cut into steaks, it can be found on the surface. The danger with hamburger (or any ground meat) is that the bacteria is now mixed all throughout the meat instead of just on the surface.

Now, E Coli. can be killed by cooking it to 155 degrees for a minimum of fifteen seconds. With a steak, the surface will get much hotter, but with hamburger, you have to make sure the middle gets that hot- otherwise, you run the risk of getting sick from it.

The biggest danger with chicken is Salmonella. This nasty bug needs to be cooked to 165 degrees to kill it. Not only that, but it can form spores that release a toxin when it is cooked. 30-40 percent of all chicken that leaves the processing plant has salmonella on/in it.

These bacteria thrive on high-protein foods. Freezing meat doesn't kill it, it just keeps it from growing. You can't see it, smell it or taste it. It grows quickly at temperatures between 41 and 135 degrees and MOST rapidly between 70 and 125 degrees. This is why it dangerous to thaw meat on the counter.

I have known five people who contracted a food-born illness and each one of them said that when they had it, they literally wanted to die. They said that fluids you didn't even know you had in your body were coming out of every orifice. The stomach pain would be like PMS multiplied by 100.

I realize some folks have done this all their life. You've been lucky so far. As you grow older, your immune system will weaken and you will become more susceptible to getting a food-born illness.

Edited by Jedi Knight, 19 March 2012 - 05:42 PM.

#44 SHIZNITTTT

SHIZNITTTT

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12,365 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

USDA huh, aren't these the people that brought us pink slime?

http://www0.xup.in/e...hp?fid=12914630

Keepin' it grown and sexy.

#45 jplvr

jplvr

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,489 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

I've done the "defrost at room temp" thing my whole life and I've never gotten sick from it.

If anything, groundbeef should be LESS of a problem than steak. You're going to cook it until it's completely done anyway so the bacteria should be killed in the process, whereas a steak is typically eaten rare/medium rare.

X

Ok. Here's the deal. The danger with beef is E.Coli 157. While there are other bacteria that will make you sick, this is the worst. This bacteria is found in the intestinal tracts of the cow. While every effort is made to clean the beef before it leaves the slaughter house, some will get by. When a side of beef is cut into steaks, it can be found on the surface. The danger with hamburger (or any ground meat) is that the bacteria is now mixed all throughout the meat instead of just on the surface.

Now, E Coli. can be killed by cooking it to 155 degrees for a minimum of fifteen seconds. With a steak, the surface will get much hotter, but with hamburger, you have to make sure the middle gets that hot- otherwise, you run the risk of getting sick from it.

The biggest danger with chicken is Salmonella. This nasty bug needs to be cooked to 165 degrees to kill it. Not only that, but it can form spores that release a toxin when it is cooked. 30-40 percent of all chicken that leaves the processing plant has salmonella on/in it.

These bacteria thrive on high-protein foods. Freezing meat doesn't kill it, it just keeps it from growing. You can't see it, smell it or taste it. It grows quickly at temperatures between 41 and 135 degrees and MOST rapidly between 70 and 125 degrees. This is why it dangerous to thaw meat on the counter.

I have known five people who contracted a food-born illness and each one of them said that when they had it, they literally wanted to die. They said that fluids you didn't even know you had in your body were coming out of every orifice. The stomach pain would be like PMS multiplied by 100.

I realize some folks have done this all their life. You've been lucky so far. As you grow older, your immune system will weaken and you will become more susceptible to getting a food-born illness.

I've had a bacterial infection one time. I felt a little sick, but nothing out of the ordinary. I thought I was coming down with a normal cold and made my regular remedy and comfort food: chicken soup. It's very tasty.

Anyway, 5 minutes after eating it a basically clear soup... I didn't get a feelling like I was going to throw up or anything... black vomit came out of me fast enough I could barely turn my head. I didn't have food poisoning as you describe, but I dealt with this about 4-5 days solid with both ends feeling the wrath of the illness, and it had lasting effects for a couple of weeks.
This is what you get when you mix a lack of self control with just a hint of a gambling problem... a poor man's shuke.
A very special message from jplvr's #### foundation

#46 EYLive

EYLive

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,597 posts
  • Joined 11-January 06
  • Interests:Wombats. Melanie Iglesias. Pastries.

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

If you know you're cooking steak for dinner, take it out of the freezer the night before and stick it in the fridge. When you get home, let it rest to room temp before cooking? That'll minimize the exposure to warmth. I never defrost in the microwave. That just seems screwy to me.
Loo loo loo, I've got some apples, Loo loo loo, You've got some too.
Loo loo loo, Let's make some applesauce, Take off our clothes and Loo loo loo.

2006 FBG FFA Picture of the Year
GM vs. shuke 2008 Eat-Off

I'm not an attention whore i just have poor PR skills.

#47 Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 405 posts
  • Joined 03-July 03

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

X

I've had a bacterial infection one time. I felt a little sick, but nothing out of the ordinary. I thought I was coming down with a normal cold and made my regular remedy and comfort food: chicken soup. It's very tasty.

Anyway, 5 minutes after eating it a basically clear soup... I didn't get a feelling like I was going to throw up or anything... black vomit came out of me fast enough I could barely turn my head. I didn't have food poisoning as you describe, but I dealt with this about 4-5 days solid with both ends feeling the wrath of the illness, and it had lasting effects for a couple of weeks.

Yeah, bacterial illnesses suck. In really bad cases, they can last months or even years. There are also some pretty nasty other symptoms/effects associated with food-born illnesses.

#48 Limp Ditka

Limp Ditka

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29,336 posts
  • Joined 06-September 05

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:49 PM

USDA huh, aren't these the people that brought us pink slime?

Don't think they brought it, but they certainly allow it. That and 'meat glue' http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hXXrB3rz-xU And, with that, I'll proceed to not care what the USDA thinks is good for me and what isn't
I find your belief system.........fascinating.

but there are people in life, people you know in your own personal life Joe that just always seem to have a cloud over them. I try to distance myself form those folks as much as possible and I bet you do to.

Clearly, I am the not-bright one.

#49 flapgreen

flapgreen

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35,333 posts
  • Joined 23-July 03
  • Interests:Looking at my package

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

Never bothered me.

I was in fap with her.

#50 cstu

cstu

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51,099 posts
  • Joined 20-August 04

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

I haven't died yet.

at no no point in history has the outline of asses and ######s been more readily available.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users