Photo

Choose your favorite Led Zeppelin songs

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

Poll: Led Zeppelin

Choose your favorites

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Choose your favorites

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Choose your favorites

Choose your favorites

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:01 AM

Just like the Stones, choose the ones you like best and we'll see which 16 we can come up with. I tried to include everything of note- it's pretty much in order except that the well-known singles which did not appear on albums are listed at the very end. If I missed out on a favorite of yours, sorry about that. I'm reasonably confident I included everything that has a decent chance of making it to the next round. Enjoy, and choose wisely.

Edited by timschochet, 26 March 2012 - 04:20 PM.

Unless otherwise stated, any comment or statement I make is strictly MY OPINION, and should not be taken as an implication of fact, no matter how definitive it sounds. I speak for no one but myself.

#2 Leroy Hoard

Leroy Hoard

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60,012 posts
  • Joined 12-August 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:32 AM

I like this format, you don't have to choose against anything and you can vote for more than one in each.
If you need a yard, I'll get you three. If you need five yards, I'll get you three.

#3 Doug B

Doug B

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26,835 posts
  • Joined 16-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:54 AM

Nice poll. I made several selections, but want to add one write-in vote for "Moby Dick"

#4 jon_mx

jon_mx

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30,896 posts
  • Joined 25-August 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:58 AM

Nice poll. I made several selections, but want to add one write-in vote for "Moby Dick"

wrong forum buddy.

#5 Ranethe

Ranethe

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,302 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:03 AM

wrong forum buddy.

Yeah, it's going to be tough to come up with 16. I voted for several in each bracket, and could have easily voted for many I left out, keeping in mind it was a "favorite". The results will be pretty spread out I think. so much great music to choose from. eta: woops, don't know why I responded to this post, meant to just add

Edited by Ranethe, 24 March 2012 - 09:04 AM.

#6 jon_mx

jon_mx

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30,896 posts
  • Joined 25-August 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:05 AM

wrong forum buddy.

Yeah, it's going to be tough to come up with 16. I voted for several in each bracket, and could have easily voted for many I left out, keeping in mind it was a "favorite". The results will be pretty spread out I think. so much great music to choose from.

This polls is going to come up with the finalists, not the winner. So as long as it gets votes, don't really care how scattered it is. The best will hopefully get the most votes.

#7 Ranethe

Ranethe

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,302 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:09 AM

wrong forum buddy.

Yeah, it's going to be tough to come up with 16. I voted for several in each bracket, and could have easily voted for many I left out, keeping in mind it was a "favorite". The results will be pretty spread out I think. so much great music to choose from.

This polls is going to come up with the finalists, not the winner. So as long as it gets votes, don't really care how scattered it is. The best will hopefully get the most votes.

Yeah I get that. I was just commenting that "the finalists" may not be super clear cut, few votes separating a lot of songs. Not being critical, my favorite band so just finding it interesting.

#8 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:18 AM

Wow. This is already very different from the Stones poll. There's been at least one vote for EVERY song, and it's very widely spread out. I will keep this up through Monday night.
Unless otherwise stated, any comment or statement I make is strictly MY OPINION, and should not be taken as an implication of fact, no matter how definitive it sounds. I speak for no one but myself.

#9 Kenny Powers

Kenny Powers

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,024 posts
  • Joined 14-August 09
  • Interests:PAWGs

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:30 AM

WHOA, WHERE is THE OCEAN?!?!?
Fundamentals are a crutch for teh talentless

I play real sports....not trying to be the best at exercising

#10 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:43 AM

WHOA, WHERE is THE OCEAN?!?!?

Quite right. I am putting it in instead of...hmm. Well, I'll figure something out.

#11 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

OK, I replaced "The Rover". That's a personal favorite of mine, but I doubt it will garner enough votes for the 16. We'll give Ocean a shot.

#12 Controller

Controller

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 873 posts
  • Joined 18-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:54 AM

I would have definitely voted for: TEA FOR ONE and BRON Y AUR (the acoustic one, not the stomp one) if they had been choices in the poll

#13 Kenny Powers

Kenny Powers

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,024 posts
  • Joined 14-August 09

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

Overall I think you did a better job with this list than the Stones, Timmy. That said, I dont see why all of IV is listed (Evermore and Four Sticks arent going anywhere). 6 songs off ITTODoor (too many) and South Bound Saurez isnt one of them?!

A few songs I wouldve listed are Bring It On Home & Moby Dick (yes, this whole album shouldve been listed), Out On The Tiles, Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, Wearing and Tearing, and Sick Again but no big complaints there as I doubt any would get to the matchups. The Ocean on the other hand...

Went with:

Good Times Bad Times
What Is and What Should Never Be
The Lemon Song
Heartbreaker
That's The Way
When The Levee Breaks
The Rain Song
Over the Hills and Far Away
No Quarter
Custard Pie
In My Time of Dying
Trampled Under Foot
Ten Years Gone
The Wanton Song
Fool In The Rain
Travelling Riverside Blues
Hey Hey What Can I Do
The Ocean

That was a lot harder than I expected, and I didnt even really vote for any of the heavyweights..Overall, I think Zep has a much better catalog than the Stones, but thats just me.

Edited by Kenny Powers, 24 March 2012 - 10:58 AM.

#14 Spartans Rule

Spartans Rule

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,557 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

Left off 3 of my favorites - How Many More Times, Out on the Tiles, and Bron-Y-Aur Stomp. But that speaks to the depth of the catalog I guess... somebody liked almost every Led Zeppelin song.

The very fact there are black colleges is racist against white people. It seems their racist school has had trouble filling up due to black people going to other universities(this has been stated in articles you have posted) so now black colleges are forced to be less racist, and saying hey, we don't just accept black people here you know.

#15 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:11 AM

You're probably right about Four Sticks, but Evermore's doing pretty well so far.

#16 otello

otello

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,286 posts
  • Joined 16-November 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

ALS getting much deserved love.
Congratulations to otello he is the first player to 1000 points

otello - 1000
videoguy505 - 400
Leroy Hoard - 300
Kendall - 200
northern exposure - 200
zamboni - 200
Tufnel - 100

#17 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

It's just an incredible song. Probably my favorite of the Zep songs that rarely got radio play, along with In the Light, which I also love.

ETA- I amended "never" to rarely, because I have heard this on special LZ shows in the past- but due to length it was never on any regular rotation that I'm aware of.

Edited by timschochet, 24 March 2012 - 11:19 AM.

#18 WhatDoIKnow

WhatDoIKnow

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,532 posts
  • Joined 09-June 09

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

This one is going to be tougher. People could have picked the top 2 from the Stones from the start. I don't think I want to guess at the top 2 from Zep. Radio play would put Stairway in the top 2, but I don't think I could vote it there.

------------------------------------
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

#19 Kenny Powers

Kenny Powers

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,024 posts
  • Joined 14-August 09

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:22 AM

You're probably right about Four Sticks, but Evermore's doing pretty well so far.

Yeah, Im a little bit surprised by Evermore but it definitely has its fans. If it makes it into the 16, I think it would lose in a landslide though. Biggest surprise for me so far is Achilles Last Stand is tied for 6th with 17 votes. Did not think that song was that popular or liked. The more I think about it, it bothers me that Bring It On Home and Moby Dick arent on there. Id take off Poor Tom or Ozone Baby for them in a second, same goes for Night Flight and Boogie with Stu and Physical Graffiti is my favorite album, but those 2 seem like superfluous choices here.

#20 Ranethe

Ranethe

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,302 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

Slightly surprised by the support "whole Lotta Love" and "Kashmir" are getting, though I know I shouldn't be, both great songs, Kashmir is epic. Just personal taste I guess cause Kashmir is so played out on classic rock radio. Course, so is Stairway more than any song and that never gets old for me.

#21 Ranethe

Ranethe

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,302 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

It's just an incredible song. Probably my favorite of the Zep songs that rarely got radio play, along with In the Light, which I also love.

ETA- I amended "never" to rarely, because I have heard this on special LZ shows in the past- but due to length it was never on any regular rotation that I'm aware of.

I agree, I voted for both ALS and ITL also. Seems lot of Zep fans don't like ITL

#22 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

Maybe some of you can tell us how you were exposed to Led Zeppelin. For me, KLOS in Los Angeles had a Sunday night show when I was growing up in which they would play entire albums, and LZ was often featured. Because I couldn't afford to buy music, I often recorded the albums from the radio onto cassettes. It was a cheap way of having the music. So as a young teenager I ended up with every LZ album this way. I played those cassettes to death. My older brother was into progressive bands like Kansas, Rush, Styx, etc. and he had an electric guitar which he never used. So I picked it up and tried to play along with Zep, and I was TERRIBLE. However, a friend of mine down the street had a set of drums in his garage, and pretty soon we were trying to cover LZ songs. It was pretty awful, but we had dreams we were going to be a band. We used to spend hours in his garage. But the "band" soon faded away, because my friend's sister gave us some pot, and we discovered it was more fun just to get stoned and listen to LZ than to try and play with it. And that's how I wasted away the summer of my 15th year...

#23 Country Boys

Country Boys

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Joined 26-December 05

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

Battle of Evermore is a top 5 candidate IMO Tough poll...evidence of how great they truly were.

#24 Nipsey

Nipsey

Footballguy

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 29,333 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:44 AM

Their best song may not even make it into the tournament. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hTpx7ocKVPg

#25 ConstruxBoy

ConstruxBoy

Kate's Daddy

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 17,717 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

So hard to choose. Probably my favorite band by a tiny bit over Pearl Jam. Love to see Hey, Hey What Can I Do get some love.

#26 Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17,170 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

They are my favorite band. It's very hard to choose, the quality of their catalog is so amazing. Went with these 20: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You Dazed and Confused Whole Lotta Love What Is and What Never Should Be Immigrant Song Since I've Been Loving You Stairway to Heaven Going to California When the Levee Breaks The Rain Song Over the Hills and Far Away No Quarter The Ocean Houses of the Holy Trampled Under Foot Kashmir In the Light Down by the Seaside Achilles Last Stand I'm Gonna Crawl

#27 Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17,170 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Interesting diversity of voting. As of this point, 52 members have cast votes, and only one song (Kashmir, 33 votes) has 30+ votes. As of right now, 14 songs have 20 or more votes, but there are another several songs within a few votes. It's going to be close for the songs near the bottom of the 16. How are you going to break ties, Tim?

#28 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

Interesting diversity of voting. As of this point, 52 members have cast votes, and only one song (Kashmir, 33 votes) has 30+ votes. As of right now, 14 songs have 20 or more votes, but there are another several songs within a few votes. It's going to be close for the songs near the bottom of the 16. How are you going to break ties, Tim?

This will run through Monday night, and I think we'll see some separation. If there are still ties, we'll have some separate polls, but I doubt it wlll be necessary.

#29 Sandeman

Sandeman

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,272 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

Left off 3 of my favorites - How Many More Times, Out on the Tiles, and Bron-Y-Aur Stomp.

But that speaks to the depth of the catalog I guess... somebody liked almost every Led Zeppelin song.

Notable omissions. Too bad.

#30 Sandeman

Sandeman

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,272 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

Their best song may not even make it into the tournament. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hTpx7ocKVPg

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#31 gianmarco

gianmarco

Footballguy

• RMT Beta Tester
  • Pip
  • 16,686 posts
  • Joined 07-June 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:35 PM

I've never heard a Led Zeppelin song I didn't like. Oh, and I've heard them all. The voting above doesn't surprise me at all.

Sorry son, but I don't have to dumb down The Sport just so noobs like you have a chance at keeping up.

I play in a $4,000 entry, Super-WCOFF, triple-reverse, double down, mirror league with a modified PPFDR base 8 scoring system, and we just held our draft in July. For the 2013 season. You think Matt Barkley getting the start in USC is news? I drafted him after studying up on him, after he signed his letter of intent, last year. You think that maybe going with a WR in the first two rounds instead of back-to-back RBs is somehow new thinking in fantasy? Well, do you have the balls to do what I did this year when I didn't take my first RB until the fourth round (Roderick Smith, Harding High School of Indiana)? You've probably never even heard of Martavis Bryant, Kyle Prater, or Darius White, yet not only did I draft them this year to form my future WR core, I've also started referring to them by fantasy board nicknames (Super Mart, KPrater, & DoubleDarius). Hell, guys like you are going to be the poor schmucks who are searching this board five years from now for info on some great RB you just heard of out of the middle of nowhere in Alaska, and the FBG search result box is going to come up with this very post, where I brag about nabbing Isaiah Weeks of the Monroe Catholic Rams at the 25.32/26.01 turn a full two months before he lit up Delta Junction for 193 yards/2 TDs or Ketchikan for 183 rushing yards, 55 rec yards, & 2 TDs. You'll be wondering about his durability and I'll remember a phone call I made back when you were just hearing the name "Knowshon Moreno" for the first time to the kid's doctor in Fairbanks about the sprain he suffered in his left ankle in 2008.

Let me give you a tip, IT = INFO, and there's no "expires by" date on it.

#32 Ursa M

Ursa M

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Joined 16-March 12

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

Left off 3 of my favorites - How Many More Times, Out on the Tiles, and Bron-Y-Aur Stomp. But that speaks to the depth of the catalog I guess... somebody liked almost every Led Zeppelin song.

I was going to whine about the exclusion of How Many More Times too. Absolutely awesome song, one of their heaviest finishing off their amazing debut album.
Remember when teachers, public employees, Planned Parenthood, NPR, and PBS crashed the stock market, wiped out half of our 401Ks, took trillions in taxpayer funded bailouts, spilled oil in the Gulf of Mexico, gave themselves billions in bonuses and paid no taxes? Yeah, me neither.....

#33 Rohn Jambo

Rohn Jambo

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,751 posts
  • Joined 24-July 08

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

Timmy left this one out? What's wrong with him? :angry:

Link

Edited by Rohn Jambo, 24 March 2012 - 05:33 PM.

Live for nothing, or die for something

#34 ODoyleRules

ODoyleRules

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,589 posts
  • Joined 01-November 05

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

Very good poll options. The only head scratcher was the absence of "Bring It On Home". Is "Baby Come On Home" the poor man's proxy for this classic?

#35 Yankee23Fan

Yankee23Fan

Fair Tax!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31,559 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

Slightly surprised by the support "whole Lotta Love" and "Kashmir" are getting, though I know I shouldn't be, both great songs, Kashmir is epic. Just personal taste I guess cause Kashmir is so played out on classic rock radio. Course, so is Stairway more than any song and that never gets old for me.

Kashmir is my clear #1 but the overplayed label is going to hurt it. Zep is one of those bands where just talking about one song is hard. Full albums are easier to debate, and Moby Dick needs a lot of love here.
Matthew 9:8 - But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.

#36 RBM

RBM

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20,808 posts
  • Joined 03-August 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

Wow what a freakin catalog. I hope Tangerine gets some love.

#37 Kenny Powers

Kenny Powers

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,024 posts
  • Joined 14-August 09

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Very good poll options. The only head scratcher was the absence of "Bring It On Home". Is "Baby Come On Home" the poor man's proxy for this classic?

Agreed, that's my favorite song not listed and dont see how it isnt there considering some of the other options (most of them have less than 5 votes right now). Never heard of Baby Come On Home before, so listened to it today. There is no relation between the song's. I thought BCOM was pretty good, but if I didnt know it was Zeppelin I probably would never have guessed it. Might be the most straightforward radio pop-rock song in their catalog.

#38 Native

Native

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8,792 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Led Zeppelin is so good that Heartbreaker is currently outside the top 20.

#39 Ranethe

Ranethe

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,302 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

In My Time of Dying starting to get some votes. Probably my favorite but it's close with 2 others from that same album, In the Light and Ten years Gone.

#40 shuke

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 59,425 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:Soap fusion.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

I hope Tangerine gets some love.

:thumbup:
Owning Capella in fantasy sports since 2003.
Owning Otis in werewolf since 2010.

I hate signatures, but love irony.

#41 Native

Native

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8,792 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

Man I really hope No Quarter makes the list. Currently its on the cusp.

#42 Kenny Powers

Kenny Powers

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14,024 posts
  • Joined 14-August 09

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

I was actually thinking maybe Tim should make an exception and make Heartbreaker and Living Loving Maid a combo. Hell, if the radio stations play them back to back more often than not, seems fair to me. I cant think of any other bands or songs they do that with (although Im sure someone can prove me wrong). Also, Heartbreaker is the only song Im aware of that has 3 distinct solos, and 3 ####ing awesome solos at that.

Edited by Kenny Powers, 24 March 2012 - 08:12 PM.

#43 lloyd christmas

lloyd christmas

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 248 posts
  • Joined 30-July 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

I was actually thinking maybe Tim should make an exception and make Heartbreaker and Living Loving Maid a combo. Hell, if the radio stations play them back to back more often than not, seems fair to me. I cant think of any other bands or songs they do that with (although Im sure someone can prove me wrong).

Also, Heartbreaker is the only song Im aware of that has 3 distinct solos, and 3 ####ing awesome solos at that.

Was about to post the same thing...whenever I hear heartbreaker by itself it always leaves me wanting.

#44 shuke

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic

• Members.
  • Pip
  • 59,425 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03
  • Interests:Soap fusion.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

I was actually thinking maybe Tim should make an exception and make Heartbreaker and Living Loving Maid a combo. Hell, if the radio stations play them back to back more often than not, seems fair to me. I cant think of any other bands or songs they do that with (although Im sure someone can prove me wrong).

I agree they should be the considered as "one song". There are a number of songs that are typically played back to back. We will rock you/Champions Load out/Stay Funeral for a friend/Love lies bleeding
Owning Capella in fantasy sports since 2003.
Owning Otis in werewolf since 2010.

I hate signatures, but love irony.

#45 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

I agree they should be the considered as "one song". There are a number of songs that are typically played back to back. We will rock you/Champions Load out/Stay Funeral for a friend/Love lies bleeding

The ayes have it. I will combine this and add "Bring It on Home", and "Moby Dick".

#46 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

I replaced Friends with Moby Dick. Friends is one of my all time favorites, but it's only got 3 votes (one of them mine.) It's probably too late, but we'll see if Moby Dick does better.

#47 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

Very very close voting. If we were to stop right now, the top 16 would be:

1. Kashmir 58

2. When the Levee Breaks 54

3. Immigrant Song 47

4. Stairway to Heaven 46

5. Whole Lotta Love 45

6. Over the Hills and Far Away 43

7. Ramble On 43

8. Going to California 40

9. Hey Hey What Can I Do 38

10. Black Dog 37

11. All My Love 36

12. No Quarter 34

13. Dazed and Confused 34

14. Babe Iím Gonna Leave You 33

15. Good Times Bad Times 33

16. Since Iíve Been Loving You 32

On the cusp: Misty Mountain Hop, Rock and Roll, The Battle of Evermore, Achilles Last Stand, Heartbreaker/Living Loving Maid, Traveling Riverside Blues, In My Time of Dying, Tangerine.

#48 ffldrew

ffldrew

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13,041 posts
  • Joined 07-November 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

All My Love - really?

#49 timschochet

timschochet

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75,998 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

All My Love - really?

That was my wedding song, dude.

#50 ffldrew

ffldrew

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13,041 posts
  • Joined 07-November 03

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

All My Love - really?

That was my wedding song, dude.

Wow - had you pegged for "Easy Like Sunday Morning"

0 user(s) are reading this topic