Photo

Draft Dominator/Lineup Dominator for Baseball?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Bob Wiley

Bob Wiley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 25-July 06

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

I'm playing Fantasy Baseball this season for the very first time. Does anyone know of a site that offers a program similar to the Draft Dominator and then, in season, Lineup Dominator for Fantasy Baseball?

#2 Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37,439 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:06 PM

ESPN has a draft manager that is available to Insiders, but I find it pretty terrible. For one, it's slow.

#3 Bob Wiley

Bob Wiley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 25-July 06

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:10 AM

So, no ESPN. Anyone have any recommendations?

#4 whoknew

whoknew

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16,862 posts
  • Joined 27-October 04

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:55 AM

I used numberfire.

Edited by whoknew, 26 March 2012 - 04:56 AM.

Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he would have just stayed at home and gotten stoned?

Smoking Ginger Hot !

#5 Bob Wiley

Bob Wiley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 25-July 06

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:06 AM

I used numberfire.

That looks like just a player ranking and check list. It doesn't look like they have a place to input your league parameters, correct? And do they have an inseason Lineup Dominator like tool?

#6 whoknew

whoknew

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16,862 posts
  • Joined 27-October 04

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:25 AM

I used numberfire.

That looks like just a player ranking and check list. It doesn't look like they have a place to input your league parameters, correct? And do they have an inseason Lineup Dominator like tool?

Oh yea, sorry. That's just a checklist.

Doing stuff is overrated. Like Hitler. He did a lot. But don't we all wish he would have just stayed at home and gotten stoned?

Smoking Ginger Hot !

#7 Billy Bats

Billy Bats

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12,474 posts
  • Joined 22-July 03

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

fantistics.com I used the draft day software yesterday, and have for the past couple years. Not sure what you mean by inseason lineup dominator.
Pittsburgh Tankers, what a proud franchise: "We got to the point, if we won one more game or two, Mario Lemeiux would've been in New Jersey. That's how close we were." The plan was hatched over a midseason lunch between him and E.J. "We didn't actually try to throw games. But, you know, we went in there with the understanding ... we weren't going to be upset if we lost." The old coach admits it all now. They tanked it.

#8 Bob Wiley

Bob Wiley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 25-July 06

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

fantistics.com I used the draft day software yesterday, and have for the past couple years. Not sure what you mean by inseason lineup dominator.

The Lineup Dominator is the app that FootballGuys has for inseason. It's like the DraftDominator, but it makes lineup suggestions and free agents acquisition suggestions.

#9 Bob Wiley

Bob Wiley

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Joined 25-July 06

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

The Lineup Dominator is the app that FootballGuys has for inseason. It's like the DraftDominator, but it makes lineup suggestions and free agents acquisition suggestions.

Bump...Had my Draft. Now looking for an app to use during the season. Any thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users