123 replies to this topic

#1 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10
  • Location:No! No, not Detroit! No! No, please! Anything but that! No! No!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:27 AM

Coming into the season healthy compared to last year when Hart, Grienke, Lucroy were all on the DL. Hart and Marcum may be limited but it sounds like they should be good to go for the opening day roster. It seems the pundits love the Cards and Reds per usual this year so the Crew could fly under the radar for a while. - Does Ramirez provide enough protection for Braun? I think you'll see teams make Ramirez beat you until he consistently does. Braun's numbers may hurt for a while to start. - Speaking of which, will the drug test backlash from fans/pressure get into his head? - Can Gamel continue tearing the cover off the ball and play a consistent 1B? .275+ and 20+ HRs would be great to have from him. - Pitching should be a strong suit again. The starters should at least keep them in most games. Does the KRod-Axford combo continue to dominate? As with any year, there are plenty of questions. 96 wins again is probably out of their reach but I can see 85+ and contending for the Central title again I'll be there on Friday to kick the season off :banned:

Edited by Samuel L Bronkowitz, 12 September 2012 - 07:25 PM.

I'm not wearing any pants. Film at eleven.

Other than that, poop is poop and pee is pee and Charlie is Charlie.

#2 Tony Jabroni

Tony Jabroni

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,839 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Good start tonight. :thumbup: :popcorn: :blackdot:

Edited by Tony Jabroni, 10 April 2012 - 04:19 PM.

Looks like I picked the wrong week...
Xbox 360/PS3 Tag: rogkline22

#3 Tony Jabroni

Tony Jabroni

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,839 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

"Does Ramirez provide enough protection for Braun? I think you'll see teams make Ramirez beat you until he consistently does. Braun's numbers may hurt for a while to start." I think this is the key to our season. Very early season thoughts: --Gamel looks comfortable early. Especially defensively. The bat should come around. --Weeks looks to contend for a starting All-Star spot on a yearly basis. --Estrada will be used too often. --I still despise Kameron Loe. --No way in hell Gomez keeps up the torrid pace. I will gladly eat crow in this case. --Not worried about Braun pressing, feeling pressure etc. Business as usual. MVP --Alex Gonzales looks like a HOF'er compared to Yuni B --This team has a good mix of being able to "manufacture" runs and hit the long ball. Not having to rely on either.

#4 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

"Does Ramirez provide enough protection for Braun? I think you'll see teams make Ramirez beat you until he consistently does. Braun's numbers may hurt for a while to start."

I think this is the key to our season.

Very early season thoughts:

--Gamel looks comfortable early. Especially defensively. The bat should come around.
--Weeks looks to contend for a starting All-Star spot on a yearly basis.
--Estrada Parra will be used too often.
--I still despise Kameron Loe.
--No way in hell Gomez keeps up the torrid pace. I will gladly eat crow in this case.
--Not worried about Braun pressing, feeling pressure etc. Business as usual. MVP
--Alex Gonzales looks like a HOF'er compared to Yuni B
--This team has a good mix of being able to "manufacture" runs and hit the long ball. Not having to rely on either.

Fixed one for you ;)

Another early thought:

The defense hasn't been as good as advertised. Now, they weren't going to be world beaters defensively, but 6 errors in 6 games so far is less than encouraging. It nearly cost them the game on Monday. Add in Nyjer completely losing one in the sky and Gomez alligator-arming one one at the track that weren't counted as errors and there's cause for concern.

I'm not as down on Loe as most people. He was decent when he wasn't used for 3-4 games in a row, one day rest, 3-4 games in a row, rinse, repeat. He can be effective.

Greinke hiring an agent and breaking off talks of an extension in the wake of Matt Cain's deal is interesting. As much as I'd like to get him extended, he's going to command a ton of money in FA if he continues to pitch like he did on Saturday.

Now lets get that sweep :banned:

#5 Tony Jabroni

Tony Jabroni

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,839 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

Greinke hiring an agent and breaking off talks of an extension in the wake of Matt Cain's deal is interesting. As much as I'd like to get him extended, he's going to command a ton of money in FA if he continues to pitch like he did on Saturday. :popcorn: It amazes me how Yo and Greinke have such extreme outings. 'If' these 2 can put some starts together when both of them are on, look out. Hats off to Garza today. We got rocked. I firmly believe this Brewer team is very deep.

#6 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

"Does Ramirez provide enough protection for Braun? I think you'll see teams make Ramirez beat you until he consistently does. Braun's numbers may hurt for a while to start." Still not sure why people are pitching to Braun at this point. Ramirez's GDIP before Harts HR killed them tonight. It's early but it looks like he's pressing. Greinke's blowup the other day was because of a string of dinks and dunks. Not too worried about him, but Wolf concerns me. At this point he's pitched 9.1 innings with 18 hits and 11 ER. The bullpen hasn't exactly been lights out either.

#7 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

Nyjer probably got away with one there. :unsure: But back to back walkoffs and an error free game to boot :pickle:

#8 KingPrawn

KingPrawn

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,546 posts
  • Joined 22-October 05

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Nyjer probably got away with one there. :unsure: But back to back walkoffs and an error free game to boot :pickle:

Nyjer was out but we'll take it. Two very good games in a row. Nice to see Ramirez get his first HR as a Brewer as well. Hopefully he's finally coming around.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future." - JFK

"Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence." - Vince Lombardi

#9 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

It's really going to suck not having the Astros for ~15 games each year.

#10 Tony Jabroni

Tony Jabroni

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,839 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

Our long to mid relief is AWFUL. Veras/Loe/Dillard can all go. Estrada moving to the regular rotation is only going to hurt this further. We are in trouble.

#11 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

It was nice to get one in STL this weekend but damn, the pitching stinks. I'm hoping this is just a typical slow start for them. It seems like they're always below .500 through May. If they can stay around the .500 mark and not fall ~10 games below, they should be fine. Once it warms up they should go on a tear.

#12 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

Well Braun went ape the day that Haudricort wrote an article about how he needs to stop swinging at bad pitches. 1st 3 HR game of his career, the first ever at Petco and 15 total bases, a Brewer record.

#13 KingPrawn

KingPrawn

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,546 posts
  • Joined 22-October 05

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

Well Braun went ape the day that Haudricort wrote an article about how he needs to stop swinging at bad pitches. 1st 3 HR game of his career, the first ever at Petco and 15 total bases, a Brewer record.

The HR to the third deck was very impressive. I think it was still going up when it went out.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." - Vince Lombardi

"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future." - JFK

"Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence." - Vince Lombardi

#14 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

Gamel sent back to Milwaukee for tests on his knee. Doesn't sound good

#15 Eephus

Eephus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26,508 posts
  • Joined 26-April 05

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:54 AM

Ishi always seemed like a nice guy but he isn't very good

#16 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

Word is Gamel needs surgery....nothing official just tweets from Brewer beat writers Ishi is probably a stop gap for now. Brook Conrad (last one cut in ST) has been killing it in AAA and will be playing 1B today. Perhaps a callup soon?

#17 Eephus

Eephus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26,508 posts
  • Joined 26-April 05

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

Word is Gamel needs surgery....nothing official just tweets from Brewer beat writers Ishi is probably a stop gap for now. Brook Conrad (last one cut in ST) has been killing it in AAA and will be playing 1B today. Perhaps a callup soon?

Brooks Conrad is a bigger fan favorite in San Francisco than Ishikawa. :thumbup:

#18 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

Brooks Conrad is a bigger fan favorite in San Francisco than Ishikawa. :thumbup:

:lmao: Unless they want to put Corey Hart at 1B and maybe platoon Aoki, Gonzalez and Morgan in CF/RF, Ishi and Conrad might be their only two options at this point. :banned: Here's to lighting up Suppan today

#19 KingPrawn

KingPrawn

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,546 posts
  • Joined 22-October 05

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

Confirmed torn ACL for Gamel. Not a lot of options at first. Maybe get Hart some more work at 1st and Aoki in the outfield.

#20 Tony Jabroni

Tony Jabroni

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,839 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

We are getting skunked by Suppan.

#21 KingPrawn

KingPrawn

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,546 posts
  • Joined 22-October 05

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

We are getting skunked by Suppan.

:eek: Yo making Sup look like Cy

#22 Mr.Pack

Mr.Pack

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,699 posts
  • Joined 14-August 07

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

Jeff Freaking Suppan???? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There is nothing worse than not enjoying life.--prefontaine

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will. - Vince Lombardi

#23 KingPrawn

KingPrawn

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,546 posts
  • Joined 22-October 05

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

Jeff Freaking Suppan???? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What's worse is Suppan had more hits than our first 3 hitters. This has got to be a low-point.

#24 KingPrawn

KingPrawn

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,546 posts
  • Joined 22-October 05

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

Gomez placed on DL with hamstring injury. Gonzalez placed on DL with knee injury. Suspected torn ACL. MRI on Monday. That slide looked nasty. Brewers called up infielder Taylor Green and SS Edwin Maysonet

#25 Eephus

Eephus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26,508 posts
  • Joined 26-April 05

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

Gomez placed on DL with hamstring injury. Gonzalez placed on DL with knee injury. Suspected torn ACL. MRI on Monday. That slide looked nasty. Brewers called up infielder Taylor Green and SS Edwin Maysonet

Green could be rosterable in deep OBP leagues if he beats out Conrad and Ishi for ABs. Maysonet is organizational depth.

#26 Mr.Pack

Mr.Pack

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,699 posts
  • Joined 14-August 07

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

Roenicke with the stupid managerial move of the day basically giving up. What the hell was that anyway? OK, he got lucky there, but still it was stupid to not bunt Hart over.

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will. - Vince Lombardi

#27 KingPrawn

KingPrawn

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,546 posts
  • Joined 22-October 05

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:12 PM

Roenicke with the stupid managerial move of the day basically giving up. What the hell was that anyway? OK, he got lucky there, but still it was stupid to not bunt Hart over.

Don't have a problem with it. On the road you play for the win. Especially with a depleted bench.

#28 Mr.Pack

Mr.Pack

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,699 posts
  • Joined 14-August 07

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

Don't have a problem with it. On the road you play for the win. Especially with a depleted bench.

See, I don't get this line of thinking. Why don't you want to try and get the win? Just because it's on the road? It makes no sense. Also, don't you have to tie it before you win it? Sure a walk-off HR bypasses the tie first, but why don't you care about losing a road game? I don't get it.

#29 Mr.Pack

Mr.Pack

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,699 posts
  • Joined 14-August 07

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

Brewers interested in Derek Lee

#30 Eephus

Eephus

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26,508 posts
  • Joined 26-April 05

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

Seems like a good move. Lee closed strong last year in Pittsburgh and even at age 36 offers more than the Brewers' other 1B options.

He'd be another right handed bat in a very right handed lineup but there's not much that can be done about that.

ETA disclaimer: I added him in Cakeleeg this morning.

Edited by Eephus, 06 May 2012 - 04:08 PM.

#31 KingPrawn

KingPrawn

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,546 posts
  • Joined 22-October 05

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:13 PM

Roenicke with the stupid managerial move of the day basically giving up.

What the hell was that anyway?

OK, he got lucky there, but still it was stupid to not bunt Hart over.

See, I don't get this line of thinking. Why don't you want to try and get the win? Just because it's on the road? It makes no sense.
Also, don't you have to tie it before you win it? Sure a walk-off HR bypasses the tie first, but why don't you care about losing a road game?

I don't get it.

:confused:

You do want to try to get the win. That's why you swing away instead of giving up the out to move the guy over for a tie. Old baseball adage. On the road, you play for the win. At home, you play for the tie. That's because the home team gets the last at bat. Plus, with the Brewers injury situation and a depleted bench, extra innings favors the Giants.

#32 Mr.Pack

Mr.Pack

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,699 posts
  • Joined 14-August 07

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:30 PM

Roenicke with the stupid managerial move of the day basically giving up.

What the hell was that anyway?

OK, he got lucky there, but still it was stupid to not bunt Hart over.

See, I don't get this line of thinking. Why don't you want to try and get the win? Just because it's on the road? It makes no sense.
Also, don't you have to tie it before you win it? Sure a walk-off HR bypasses the tie first, but why don't you care about losing a road game?

I don't get it.

:confused:

You do want to try to get the win. That's why you swing away instead of giving up the out to move the guy over for a tie. Old baseball adage. On the road, you play for the win. At home, you play for the tie. That's because the home team gets the last at bat. Plus, with the Brewers injury situation and a depleted bench, extra innings favors the Giants.

I get that, but I'm trying to win at all costs, road, home or depleted bench. If that means tying the game first, so be it. I do what it takes.

Maybe I'm too competitive.

#33 KingPrawn

KingPrawn

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,546 posts
  • Joined 22-October 05

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hopefully the news on Gonzalez is surprisingly good on his MRI on Monday. But all indications are that he has an ACL tear. Here's hoping. He was fun to watch at short. So smooth.

#34 Mario Kart

Mario Kart

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,628 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

Dropping like flies. Brewers opening day roster looked good, promising. Now, even with great pitching someone has to step up hitting. Gawd, who is hitting the ball?
Vikram: Confidence. It's the fool of the wise man but the liquor of the fool.

#35 Mr.Pack

Mr.Pack

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,699 posts
  • Joined 14-August 07

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

Seems like a good move. Lee closed strong last year in Pittsburgh and even at age 36 offers more than the Brewers' other 1B options.

He'd be another right handed bat in a very right handed lineup but there's not much that can be done about that.

ETA disclaimer: I added him in Cakeleeg this morning.

Agreed

#36 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

Weeks breaks an 0-21 streak with a missile to left. Hoping that is a spark that gets him going. Greinke's price tag keeps going up. His last two starts: 15 IP, 7 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 18 Ks

#37 Mario Kart

Mario Kart

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,628 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:00 PM

Can or will the Brewers resign Greinke? I sure hope they do otherwise the playoffs keep getting further and further away.

#38 Mr.Pack

Mr.Pack

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,699 posts
  • Joined 14-August 07

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

Can or will the Brewers resign Greinke? I sure hope they do otherwise the playoffs keep getting further and further away.

PLAYOFFS?????? PLAYOFFS????????? Not this year

#39 Annyong

Annyong

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,912 posts
  • Joined 23-July 08
  • Interests:Cooking, grilling, Clemson Athletics, beer, bourbon, reading, toga parties. Bullfrogs.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:47 PM

I'm sure it's been brought up, but what's up w/ Gallardo?

#40 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:06 AM

Gallardo really isn't the issue. He hasn't pitched well, but not that bad either. He's gotten blown up in 2 starts and in the rest he's given up 3 ER or less. On top of that he doesn't get much run support and the bullpen hasn't done him any favors either. It seems like the book on him is to work the count full and take your chances. That gets his pitch count up pretty early in most starts.

#41 Mr.Pack

Mr.Pack

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,699 posts
  • Joined 14-August 07

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:30 AM

Gallardo really isn't the issue. He hasn't pitched well, but not that bad either. He's gotten blown up in 2 starts and in the rest he's given up 3 ER or less. On top of that he doesn't get much run support and the bullpen hasn't done him any favors either. It seems like the book on him is to work the count full and take your chances. That gets his pitch count up pretty early in most starts.

I agree. The problem is mostly with the offense, however Gallardo going deep in the count on 75% of the batters isn't helping much either.

#42 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

PLAYOFFS??????

PLAYOFFS?????????

Not this year

Hell, it's even possible he could be a mid-season trade option if they continue the losing trend.

If not, it's unlikely. As mentioned above the Matt Cain deal really hurt the Brewers chances of resigning him. Heyman had a good article about it earlier this week.

#43 Mr.Pack

Mr.Pack

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10,699 posts
  • Joined 14-August 07

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

PLAYOFFS??????

PLAYOFFS?????????

Not this year

Hell, it's even possible he could be a mid-season trade option if they continue the losing trend.

If not, it's unlikely. As mentioned above the Matt Cain deal really hurt the Brewers chances of resigning him. Heyman had a good article about it earlier this week.

:goodposting:

Too bad Greinke can't pitch everyday. I think they've scored 24 runs now in his last 2 starts.

#44 Tony Jabroni

Tony Jabroni

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,839 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:08 PM

Very :goodposting:

#45 Tony Jabroni

Tony Jabroni

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,839 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:09 PM

And my "sources" tell me the Red Sox and Blue Jays have already called about Greinke.

#46 Mario Kart

Mario Kart

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,628 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:44 PM

Brewers cannot catch a break... no pun intended.

#47 Samuel L Bronkowitz

Samuel L Bronkowitz

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,274 posts
  • Joined 28-June 10

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:12 PM

Suddenly I'm reminded of Lou Brown

5-1 vs LAD
2-3 vs Houston

Baseball is a weird game.

Currently 6 games under .500 with one more in LA heading into June. 5 under would be fantastic but a 4 game sweep out west just seems unlikely with this team. I'd be pretty happy with 3-1 given the circumstances.

PIT
CHC
SD
@KC
@MIN

This is THE time to make a move to get a few games above .500 before the AS break. I see no reason to not win each of those series unless the injury bug keeps hitting them.

#48 Mario Kart

Mario Kart

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,628 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

Injury after injury. Maybe this year the first half will suck and after the all-star break, the Brewers will be dominate instead of the other way around.

#49 Mario Kart

Mario Kart

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,628 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

Frustrating... very frustrating. Where is the hitting? I sure hope Weeks gets back into some kind of good form. His lack of performance is huge so far. And, the injuries are not helping either.

#50 Mario Kart

Mario Kart

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,628 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

:wall: :wall:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users