#1 wdcrob

wdcrob

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12,751 posts
  • Joined 15-July 06

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

I've got Thomas in a bunch of dynasty leagues and I'm getting an offer for him almost every day. The hype train is rolling. Even before Manning got to Denver I was pretty clear the only pick I'd take was the 1.1 (i.e. I'd rather have him than the 1.2, but would rather have Richardson than Thomas). That's still the case. But I'm having trouble with his value otherwise. Had an offer of Andre for Thomas straight up yesterday and was leaning towards taking it before the deal went down with draft picks instead. Had Charles for Thomas and the 1.9 come today and I turned it down (partly b/c it's a start 1 RB league, I like the late first for rookie picks this year, and I'm thinner at WR than RB). If you're a Thomas owner what would it take for you to actually move him now that he has a potentially good QB throwing to him? Am I nuts and buying into the hype or are others on the same page here?
Seven Rounds in April (@7RoundsInApril)
Updated Rookie Rankings (7/4)

Adam Harstad, on 21 Aug 2014: There was no fantasy before the nerds started playing. Who do you think sat around and thought "man, football is great, but I think I'd like it a lot more if two days later I could meticulously tabulate all of the statistics of a predetermined set of players by hand and compare those directly against the statistics of another predetermined set of players assembled by someone else to determine which of us was better able to predict player performances"?

#2 nickdib

nickdib

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 25-February 12

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

I would've taken the Charles offer
10 team non-PPR 4 pt passing tds

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Andy Dalton
RB:Beanie Wells, Michael Bush, Kendall Hunter, James Starks
WR: AJ Green, Torrey Smith, Laurent Robinson, Denarius Moore, Titus Young, Vincent Brown
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Kyle Rudolph, Kellen Winslow
K: Rackers
DEF: 49ers, Eagles

Rookie picks: 1, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24 30

#3 football fan

football fan

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,225 posts
  • Joined 29-May 04

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

I would've taken the Charles offer

:goodposting:

#4 Warhogs

Warhogs

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8,016 posts
  • Joined 18-August 04

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:40 AM

I would strongly consider trading him for a deal you liked. I'm not as hyped up as most just because Manning is going to Denver and his value is really high. I would have had to strongly consider AJ but age and injuries have been an issue lately. I maybe would have taken that. Having to throw in the pick with Thomas for Charles would not be what I wanted either. Guys that seem to be ranked similar to Thomas I might target: Harvin, Jennings, Mike Wallace.

#5 johnadams

johnadams

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,290 posts
  • Joined 03-August 10

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

Thomas's value is super hot right now. Personally, I'm selling him for the best offer I can get. If you can get someone like Harvin with a mid first, I'd make that deal in a heartbeat.

#6 Zimm

Zimm

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,221 posts
  • Joined 05-May 09
  • Interests:Fantasy-FootballU.com

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

I agree with your value of Thomas being 1.2 plus because i would take him over Luck or Blackmon at 1.2 but no one seems to want to give much for him because of his injury history so i would just hold him and hope he becomes a stud.

Check out my Dynasty Rankings From Fantasty-FootballU.com

Twitter:

@FFootballU

@Zimm2213

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users