#1 MindCrime

MindCrime

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 598 posts
  • Joined 08-June 08

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

Per Adam Caplan on twitter. New MLB? Is Kuechy still a possibility, or do they look at DT in round one?

#2 chook

chook

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,430 posts
  • Joined 17-November 06

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

Per Adam Caplan on twitter. New MLB? Is Kuechy still a possibility, or do they look at DT in round one?

Interesting. Going by how little the Seahawks seemed to care about re-signing Hawthorne they may have always had LB in mind, although I'm not so certain Kuechly makes it to them at 14, so who knows?!

When you fart is loud enough to make a animal curious you know probably gonna win burritos.

Wizards Of Aus - 2008 Can't Stand The Commish (Season VII) Dynasty Champions

#3 BigSteelThrill

BigSteelThrill

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15,915 posts
  • Joined 29-June 06

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Darn, this was my pick for the Steelers in the shark pool thread to "call a free agent signing". Figured a lower dollar free agent who lasted on the market awhile but had starting experience would fit. Hopefully this a tiny bit of a chance for Kuechly to slide a some.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.

~John Galbraith~

#4 fridayfrenzy

fridayfrenzy

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,646 posts
  • Joined 01-August 03

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:50 AM

I think this signing is for insurance and depth in the event Seattle can't get who they want in the draft, or if things don't go well if they slide KJ Wright into the middle.

Edited by fridayfrenzy, 07 April 2012 - 08:51 AM.

Thanks for the update, I was just wondering how your team was doing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users