#1 Prussian

Prussian

Footballguy

• Street Team
  • Pip
  • 2,035 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

Dynasty PPR league ... I already own J. Charles and the 1.01 (Richardson) I have an option to trade D. Thomas and 3.01 FOR Hardesty and Hillis Essentially a swap of handcuffs since I expect CLE to take Richardson. I also have 1.01, 1.08, and 2.01 while being somewhat solid at WR and TE. I am hesitating to give away Thomas as I see him as an eventual starter in MIA versus hardesty and Hillis clearly being handcuffs going forward. Although Hillis may get a start pending Charles' recovery. Over thinking Thomas' value? Thoughts?
Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech . . .

Note: I suffer from "Happy Fingers". This condition can lead to typos and, occassionally, a slap in the face.

#2 Prussian

Prussian

Footballguy

• Street Team
  • Pip
  • 2,035 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

:blackdot:
Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech . . .

Note: I suffer from "Happy Fingers". This condition can lead to typos and, occassionally, a slap in the face.

#3 Warhogs

Warhogs

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8,018 posts
  • Joined 18-August 04

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

The trade is OK and seems pretty fair to me. It probably mostly comes down to your long term view of Thomas. I personally like Hillis as much as Thomas but think that Hillis has a tougher time getting playing time over Charles if he is healthy. On the idea of handcuffs, I used to handcuff a lot more than I do today. I now generally would rather just take the guy I think is best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users